Seed run, and some new new

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What is the Hazmat, RAW? Sounds like some heat. I'm about to build a 6 light room soon. Keep killing shit! Hope all is well, bro.

rawman

rawman

Animal x BKGK

symbiote420

symbiote420

Sexy!!! I have those and your Katsu Krush on the list to pop this year homie, I've planned to grow Mitten bred gear only over the next couple of years .....so much local fire!!

;)Heard ya'll repped the Mitten big time at the Cup, props!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Big ups, RAW! Sounds like every1 had a great time at the 4/20 Cup. Hopefully I can make it one year. Keep posting up them dank ass flower pics, bro.

rawman

rawman

hazmat is Chemdog 91 x Face off bx1 btw sorry I missed that Rival, and ya its a blast make it out one year....!

Going to try and go to one in Cali myself next year for some fun, probably CO again too Im sure...

soopy

soopy

Fuckin A buddy, straight Fuego up in here!!

Your Hazmat pics have me popping some of those beans today, I'm excited. I'm stoked to hear you have some burnt rubber/chem smells off of them, mmmmmmmmmm......

I think I'll be hitting up the SF cup in June.....

rawman

rawman

Nice guys this was a quick get it done run, everything beens processed and gone. It was good kept 12 new phenos around for further testing.

On to the next pop. Here's about half of what me and a friend split to pop. He took more but I'm geeked for these.

We have topdawg
Bubba OG- Pre98 bubba kush x i95 (tk x legend OG x star dog)

Atlantic kush- Pre98x (legend OG x stardog)

Sour Dub x Star dog, made by a friend proven dank already

From the man canna
Pure kush x triangle kush
Black cherry soda x pre 98 bubba

Last but not least from motarebel
Rebel OG- TK x LBL

Latest posts

Top Bottom