Seed sprout germinate from bubble bags!

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Check this out. We ran some bud my buddy grew through the bubble bags cause it hermed due to light leaks. We sorted for an hour or two and I got at least 1k plus seeds before we even got the bags out. I thought we got most of the seeds. After making some killer bubble I threw the work bag with the plant matter in the backyard to dry before composting. Forgot about the bag and went to work. It rained a couple days later and the next weekend my housemate say "take a look at that bubble bag". What do you know a good 100 or more seeds had sprouted in the bag after being iced and everything, and in the backyard for a week. This shot is of a seed sprout poking it's way out of a wet bud.
DSCN1271.JPG

R

Rob1

lol wow. they are troopers and need deserve to be planted lol..

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

lol wow. they are troopers and need deserve to be planted lol..

Yeh I kept 6 to start and gave the rest back to the original owner to help start this years gorilla garden.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

same happened to me! crazy little buggers!!! Some worked worked after a BHO run!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fukin' awesome man.. Shows how damn strong these gems can be.. Then there's the ones that we stress about and pay top dollar for, do all these fancy techniques, and they never germ and shit.. hahaha :D

Top Bottom