seed starter soil

• Thread starter BiGDawGKusH_TRU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

i am using warrior seed starter and it tells me to feed them after five days with big bloom what do you guys think i should use and how often. im about to be done with the first stages but i would like to know for next time, because the warrior seemed to work better than ocean forest for starting the seeds,

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

thats what im talking about some big boys. im using 2 gals. right now.

winta

winta

i used the warrior and ocean before and your right the warrior is way better to start seeds in! i dont feed them until they are 2weeks above ground then i only give half strength. I f they show no signs of burn i give them full strength on the next feeding. After that u can just follow the ff feeding schedule. hope that helps

true grit

true grit

I tend to just use Roots Organic to sprout then on to a FFOF/Roots mix for veg. I never feed at all during veg, just stay on top of transplants. I get great results, or at least solid enough to not ever feed.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

I tend to just use Roots Organic to sprout then on to a FFOF/Roots mix for veg. I never feed at all during veg, just stay on top of transplants. I get great results, or at least solid enough to not ever feed.

i as well do not feed thoug veg. it seems better with out the feed early

D

Dan K

i sprout seedling in rapid rooters, 5 days or so... then i cut 50/50 warrior to ffof and ease them into the world another 5 days in a jiffy 4... after that i cut it 2/1 ratio and transplant into a 6 inch square until 6 inches... from there i use the same 2/1 of warrior to ffof for the entire grow just gradualy increasing container size to 5-7 gallon... some folks just add 30% perlite to ffof....

Top Bottom