Seed Supplier for High THC Seeds

• Thread starter Omaha101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Omaha101

Looking for any recommendations on seed suppliers for high THC Seeds, preferably 30%++. The problem is I'm not finding many that are 30%+. The last batch of seeds I ordered was from Homegrown Cannabis Co. and they were all smashed! Can't say that I'll be ordering from them again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

DougV

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Dont be fooled, by high THC tests. Or, Alleged, high THC tests.

But my recommendation, for some really really good weed/seeds is? And they arent cheap.

And I have used every place/breeder, I recommend. Multiple times.

Relic Cough BX3. Its an old early 90s clone only NL5 x Haze x a male NL5 x Haze BX2. Cough can get huge, and is one of the best producing strains you will find. They call it Cough, for a reason. Lungbuster.
Relic Super Silver Haze BX2. This is a cross of the 1998 clone only, cup winning clone, with a Male, from the first release of SSH, from Mr Nice, after he left Greenhouse Seeds. It too, is a good producer, and is potent. Many phenos, are like fruit stripe gum. It wont produce quite as much, or get as big as the Cough BX3, but it is very highly desirable weed, and genetics.

Both of these are available at JamesBeanCompany

More good stuff, and not as expensive, as it is an F2 reproduction. The F1, was $125, and was only released 1 time-3 years ago.
These are 100% Indica, and most of the original genetics, came from Nevils Seed Bank, in the 80s.
Pacific Northwest Hashplant.
PNWHP x Puck x NL1 BC1-F2, is what these are. The Puck, is a clone that was found in a pack of Nevils Hashplant, in 1988. Bob Hemphill, and Hannaboldt/Crickets, and Cicada, worked 3+ years before they released these.
NWSun on Strainly, is the only person, I know, that has these, and are hard to beat, for $45 a pack. I bought 2 packs, and got 1 free. $10 shipping. 30 seeds. $100. Really potent, daywrecker.

Also at James Bean.

Crickets and Cicada
Skunk x Puck BC2
Puck BC3
The OG Crosses

If you dont mind buying from Canada??

Hemp Depot
Joey WeedAK47.
This is Pre2000 AK47 genetics, and this stuff, speaks for itself. He also has original pre2000 White Widow. AK47. REEKS.

All of these are very very good genetics.

S

snowmaners

I did chiquita banana last year was told it was one of the highest counts of THC over 30%. Honestly it felt more like 20-22% separate plants from seed um try the blck truffles or the African magic, those my buddy did and they were head knockers but it did produce over a lb dry

IMG 20230925 211439278
IMG 20231001 134607350 HDR
IMG 20230913 120940660 HDR
Top Bottom