Seed supreme and Seedsman buying experience

• Thread starter sicoroot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sicoroot

Hello growers,

I recently purchase a few seeds from seed supreme, after browsing the seeds catalog on thcfarmer store.
Everything went well and seeds arrived quickly.
This was my second purchase and the first one went through Seedsman instead, also via thcfarmer store.

Both purchases included Sensi Seeds strains, on the first purchase from Seedsman they took much longer to arrive but I have received the OG Sensi Seed packaging, sealed etc...just looking like if I got them from their shop in Amsterdam.
On the last purchase from Seed Supreme they all came ( including a Barney's farm strain ) in small clear ziplock bags with the strain name printed on a sticker. I don't want to judge a book by its cover but I have to say that the first purchase I did looked more of a legit source...
The seeds looks good and healthy from a visual inspection, I was just not expecting an anonymous packaging that anyone can put together dropping seeds that are not from the original breeder for example..

I was curious to know if anyone had a similar experience or if you think that I got a lemon instead or if I'm overthinking it..

thanks

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

I recently bought from seedsman and it took exactly 1 month to get to my door step. I got the Barney's farm blue gelato 41 in the original packaging and 3 free jack Herer for paying in cash. Some of the fastest germing seeds but slow growing plants I've grown. I'm at day 31 on the blue gelato 41 and day 29 on the Jack Herer. These are pics from yesterday.
Jack Herer
IMG 20220130 204540539 HDR
Blue gelato 41
IMG 20220130 204545716 HDR

S

sicoroot

these look nice thank you for sharing the photos !
I guess I'll need to grow and see. I was surprised to see a different, non original looking packaging for both seeds breeders when previously I did.

It reminded me a bit my first seeds purchase, many years ago in a country where Cannabis was and is still illegal. They were sent inside a small poly bag hidden in a computer floppy disk. It was all about a game of trust...
Now things are much different so seeing random clear baggies for precious seeds made me worry. The envelope was an air bubble padded one but apart from that no hard case or anything to protect them. I had received cracked seeds in the past ( not form seed supreme or anyone via thcfamer store ), they were smashed probably by some strong postman who stamped the envelope angrily.
The original Sensi Seed packaging is quite robust for example.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Seedsman is not breeder. They buy in bulk and they sell in bulk for many strains.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I have had only great experience with Seedsman but don't know the other crowd

traeold420

traeold420

Hello growers,

I recently purchase a few seeds from seed supreme, after browsing the seeds catalog on thcfarmer store.
This was my second purchase and the first one went through Seedsman instead, also via thcfarmer store.

Both purchases included Sensi Seeds strains, on the first purchase from Seedsman they took much longer to arrive but I have received the OG Sensi Seed packaging, sealed etc...just looking like if I got them from their shop in Amsterdam.
On the last purchase from Seed Supreme they all came ( including a Barney's farm strain ) in small clear ziplock bags with the strain name printed on a sticker. I don't want to judge a book by its cover but I have to say that the first purchase I did looked more of a legit source...
The seeds looks good and healthy from a visual inspection, I was just not expecting an anonymous packaging that anyone can put together dropping seeds that are not from the original breeder for example..

I was curious to know if anyone had a similar experience or if you think that I got a lemon instead or if I'm overthinking it..

thanks
the girl i have is skywalker ghost kush by big head seeds from seed supreme. I also planted a free seed supreme branded amnesia haze that hermed, but I did have to top her a few times to keep an even canopy so I probably over stressed her. Take it with a grain of salt.

Same experience with seedsman. Long wait but breeder packaging. I have seeds from ILGM and i49 in baggies but the ship time was like half seedsman.

IMG 20220130 123357 438
IMG 20220128 212118 932
traeold420

traeold420

Ilgm is definitely solid if not expensive but I never dealt with I49. They been blowing up my email though. Are they any good?
i have some GG4 from i49. i just planted wedding cake from ilgm and blue dream from garden of green that i got from seedsman. probably running GG4 outdoors this season so im not sure.

i should also note i bought only a 5 pack of blue dream from seedsman. i ended up getting a pack of 8 blue dream and they sent me 3 free Jack herrer and 3 criticals. 2 to 3 weeks from purchase to door.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

i ended up getting a pack of 8 blue dream and they sent me 3 free Jack herrer and 3 criticals.
They're telling you "buy from us". That's a great come up. Mine took a month but I was in no rush by any means. I'll be purchasing again

S

sicoroot

the girl i have is skywalker ghost kush by big head seeds from seed supreme. I also planted a free seed supreme branded amnesia haze that hermed, but I did have to top her a few times to keep an even canopy so I probably over stressed her. Take it with a grain of salt.

Same experience with seedsman. Long wait but breeder packaging. I have seeds from ILGM and i49 in baggies but the ship time was like half seedsman.
good to know about ur experience too..I would be curious to know the reason..happy to get some freebies though

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

My bestie here loves Seedsman. He’s running Gorilla Glue 4 from them. Nice short bushy plants that resemble GG4 not at all. Doesn’t smell like GG4 either. There’s better sources of seeds.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I recently bought from seedsman and it took exactly 1 month to get to my door step. I got the Barney's farm blue gelato 41 in the original packaging and 3 free jack Herer for paying in cash. Some of the fastest germing seeds but slow growing plants I've grown. I'm at day 31 on the blue gelato 41 and day 29 on the Jack Herer. These are pics from yesterday.
Jack HererView attachment 1212244 Blue gelato 41View attachment 1212245
Are they autos? And did you start them in those pots? I ask because that might be why they are slow. I know autos should be planted in their final home during propagation. But starting small plants in big pots comes with challenges. Watering properly is another challenge.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Ordered seedsman few times few years ago not bad saying about them. Seeds came in 1-2 weeks within eu and breeder package if you dont get stealth shipping and ok freebies. Only tried in their catalog The White OG and it was just average plant and smoke nothing special and plant description in their site didnt fit at all. Ok place order atleast other breeders seeds. 🙂

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Are they autos? And did you start them in those pots? I ask because that might be why they are slow. I know autos should be planted in their final home during propagation. But starting small plants in big pots comes with challenges. Watering properly is another challenge.
Good question. No they are not. I ordered the blue gelato 41 as photos and the free jack herer were supposed to be auto until I realized it wasn't and looked at the receipt. I started them in bad ffof soil in red solo cups. Took me a while to figure out the soil was bad. Here they are then
Jack Herer
IMG 20220113 192403760
I ended up making my own mix of soil with MG supplies that's when I transplanted to bigger pots. But I do prefer final pot though but these weren't because I have too many pots already

H

hawkman

Hello growers,

thanks
these folks are seed retailers (they buy and sell = seeds from cultivators they don't grow them just wholesale them, then there are seed makers (breeders which you purchase from them growen by them and then they breeders sell to "seed Banks" the companies you mentiond are seed retailers !!

Top Bottom