Seed to Session: The Chronic-al of a tumbleweed's Journey to Unlock the Mysteries of Ganja

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I love it man! They are filling out a lot nicer than you thought eh?
Hindsight, shoulda cleared out a little a couple weeks before flip. I was a bit preoccupied by that rollercoaster they had me on in the early days lol.

Also, i had them all spread out and pinned down so once i set up the scrog some were a bit taller then the others when they straightened back out.

20231021 122310
20231021 122226

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Well... some good news and some bad news...

Bad news:
I stressed my plants like crazy. Crazy humidity swings the last week. Rain had em up to 70% rh and then i left the dehum running and bottomed them out at 35%... and my nights have been getting pretty cold. A few nights hitting 60f... and this popped up on #2:
20231024 094603

I've been picking the pollen sacs as i see them. Some came off clean some burst with a cloud of yellow pollen as soon as they were touched... i have a lot of air movement and they are pretty close together... so we will see what happens.

Good news... hey it was only 3 branches on #2 so far. Probably 12-15 pollen sacks total. If i get some seeds, and some good bud i won't be upset. @Itscheese94 you may be in luck... if i get some viable seeds out of this a few have your name on em if you want.

Here is one of the frosty tops from #1
20231025 091138
20231025 091147

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Bad news:
I stressed my plants like crazy. Crazy humidity swings the last week. Rain had em up to 70% rh and then i left the dehum running and bottomed them out at 35%... and my nights have been getting pretty cold. A few nights hitting 60f... and this popped up on #2:
View attachment 2063947
I've been picking the pollen sacs as i see them. Some came off clean some burst with a cloud of yellow pollen as soon as they were touched... i have a lot of air movement and they are pretty close together... so we will see what happens.

Good news... hey it was only 3 branches on #2 so far. Probably 12-15 pollen sacks total. If i get some seeds, and some good bud i won't be upset. @Itscheese94 you may be in luck... if i get some viable seeds out of this a few have your name on em if you want.

View attachment 2063948View attachment 2063949
Definitely pros and cons to the situation. But with the stage your girls are at and looking real healthy still, I think it'll end up being a fairly decent win win đź‘Ť

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Definitely pros and cons to the situation. But with the stage your girls are at and looking real healthy still, I think it'll end up being a fairly decent win win đź‘Ť
Appreciate it DelaGrow! It's all a learning experience so even if they end up a bag of seeds and stems i've already learned a lot. It's going to help my future grows regardless!

Also, i just noticed this.. is your name a nod to De la Soul?

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Appreciate it DelaGrow! It's all a learning experience so even if they end up a bag of seeds and stems i've already learned a lot. It's going to help my future grows regardless!

Also, i just noticed this.. is your name a nod to De la Soul?
Absolutely, every grow is leaning something new. I'm itching to pop some of the other seeds I found already haha but gotta wait for the other to finish up. Thats why I love this though, no one way to do it and every time is a lil different.

But to an extent, it wasn't the main meaning but the thought came up when I made it, cause their music was always a jam 🙌 but it also plays on Spanish, "of the grow" or "from the grow" and also a nod to my home state.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Absolutely, every grow is leaning something new. I'm itching to pop some of the other seeds I found already haha but gotta wait for the other to finish up. Thats why I love this though, no one way to do it and every time is a lil different.

But to an extent, it wasn't the main meaning but the thought came up when I made it, cause their music was always a jam 🙌 but it also plays on Spanish, "of the grow" or "from the grow" and also a nod to my home state.
Words to live by! I have some seeds i'm itching to pop as well. Haha just limited on space. Going to start some up when my plants get a little closer to the finish line.

Also, sick. Haha double meaning names are the best.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Words to live by! I have some seeds i'm itching to pop as well. Haha just limited on space. Going to start some up when my plants get a little closer to the finish line.

Also, sick. Haha double meaning names are the best.
I know, space is always the issue! But same here, have 2 seeds I'll probably start to germinate in a week or 2 as I prep to harvest my other girl

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I know, space is always the issue! But same here, have 2 seeds I'll probably start to germinate in a week or 2 as I prep to harvest my other girl
NIce! I'm on board when you start them up. Post a link when you start the thread!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Well.. woke up to a couple leaves powdered in pollen. Didnt have the fan running last night because i knew there had to be more.

It's tough with them all scroged in there. Cant really move them around the way i need to to inspect all the nodes. I guess i'll just keep rolling with it!

All of the tops are quite frosty... so if i can keep them from getting dusted I'll be really happy.

20231027 102720

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well.. woke up to a couple leaves powdered in pollen. Didnt have the fan running last night because i knew there had to be more.

It's tough with them all scroged in there. Cant really move them around the way i need to to inspect all the nodes. I guess i'll just keep rolling with it!

All of the tops are quite frosty... so if i can keep them from getting dusted I'll be really happy.

View attachment 2064847
Damn, it looks awesome bro. Also hit me up in message, I think I may have something to help you next run……

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Bad news:
View attachment 2063947

View attachment 2063948View attachment 2063949
looking forward bud, another tip if you dont want much pollen to spread. when plucking pollen sacs wet your hands abit as when water hits pollen it sterilizes it kinda.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yeh man sure it works bro, had sum gorilla skittlez do it years ago. all 50 / 50 from the getgo of flower picked them off sprayed water until week 4 flower. and it where some crazy bud not a single seed.
i haven't found any today, but i know they are there lol. This is one i found yesterday.
20231028 142948

It's the middle branch there. Second node up from the bottom. I caught it too late. Already opened, pollen dropped right on the bud under it.

Water is a brilliant idea. I'm going to try that next one i find. Lol i been going in with a spoon and a tweezer. Spoon under to catch dropping pollen tweezers to pull them.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i haven't found any today, but i know they are there lol. This is one i found yesterday.View attachment 2065656
It's the middle branch there. Second node up from the bottom. I caught it too late. Already opened, pollen dropped right on the bud under it.

Water is a brilliant idea. I'm going to try that next one i find. Lol i been going in with a spoon and a tweezer. Spoon under to catch dropping pollen tweezers to pull them.
yeah i see it bro , good stuff on the colleting part, it should have just hit a few bottoms, be good as you should get some seeds back of that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom