Seed Whore

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it. The list could go on 4ever. I got a big list myself. The more, the merrier! Jaws, ur seed stash is always impressive. I'm trying to chuck some pollen this round again. I'm hoping for an Alien Kush F2 male! So I can up my seed stash with some fresh new hybrids. Keep up the bean collecting, y'all.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
HB
yup it does thats why i stoped showing it and rarely do any more..

RIVAL
ya when my other computer died on me i was devastated because my EXCEL was on it and i thought for sure it was gone forever but my WOMEAN did her thing and got it back for me from the fried computer.

so i never did know exactly what you made with that pollen i sent you? i know your worked the STRW D...
peace;)

rvd

rvd

PART 2
KRAZY KUSH
KRAZY KUSH * GRANDADDY PURPLE {KENS}
KRYPTONITE
KUSH {F2}
L.A. PURE KUSH
LARRY OG
LEMON LARRY OG
LEMON LARRY OG {F2}
LEMON SKUNK * PURPLE KUSH
LIME RUSH
LOCO-MOTIVE
MAD MARTIAN
MADNESS
MARVIN THE MARTIAN
MASTER KUSH
MASTER KUSH * KABULA HEADSTASH
MASTER KUSH * MAGIC MERLIN
MASTER KUSH * ORIENTAL EXPRESS
MASTER KUSH * SOUR BUBBLE
MASTER KUSH X LEMON DIESEL * GREEN QUEEN/CHEM DD
MASTER SKUNK KUSH {F1}
MERCEDES LADY
MOUNTAIN GIRL KUSH
MOUNTAIN VIEW KUSH MIX
MT BUBBA
O.G. GRAZE
OG #18
OG ALIEN * ECSD/SFV
OG ALIEN {F2}
OG KUSH * BUBBLEGUM
OG KUSH * G-13
OG KUSH {S1} {GHOST CUT}
OG KUSH 5K * ALIEN KUSH F2
OG SQUARED {LINE #2}
OG X LEMON LARRY * Chemdog D
OGER TRIPS
OGIESEL
OGUANA KUSH
OGUANA KUSH * CHOCOLATE DIESEL * PURPLE KUSH
OLD GRANDAD {F2}
OLDMAN RIVER
ORANGE CHEMO
ORANGE LARRY KUSH
ORANGE LARRY KUSH
ORCHARD OG * ALIEN DIESEL
ORCHARD OG * ALIEN DIESEL
PINETAR KUSH * G-13 BX1
PINETAR KUSH {S1}
PLUM KRAZY
POWER KUSH
PURPLE INSANITY
PURPLE KUSH * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW
PURPLE KUSH * APPALACHIA
PURPLE KUSH * MANDALA
PURPLE KUSH * PURPLE RHINO {F2}
PURPLE KUSH {S1}
PURPLE KUSH/URKLE * DEEP CHUNK
PURPLE MENDO MADNESS
PURPLE RHINO * BUBBA/MASTER KUSH
QUADRUPLE SFV OG
RASKAL CHEM X OG * CHEM
RASKAL OG
RASKAL OG {S1}
REDNECK KOOSH
RIOTBERRY OG
ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH *OG/ALOHA WHITE WIDOW
ROCKY OG KUSH
ROMULAN KUSH
ROUT 66
SFV * CHEMBERRY
SFV * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
SFV * SOUR LARRY OG
SFV OG * DEEZ
SKYWALKER OG * SFV BX2
SOUR BANANA
SOUR BANANA * SOUR LARRY
SOUR DIESEL * HERI J OG
SOUR DIESEL KUSH
SOUR DIESEL KUSH* DEEZ
SOUR DOG {F3}
SOUR DUBS * HERI J OG
SOUR KUSH
SOUR OG
SOUR STRAWBERRY KUSH
SOUR TAHOE OG
STAR KUSH
STRAWBERRY ALIEN KUSH
STRAWBERRY ALIEN KUSH * HERI J OG
STRAWBERRY BUBBA KUSH * DEADHEAD
STRAWBERRY CHUNK
STRAWBERRY KUSH
STRAWBERRY OG
SUGAR-CAIN-KUSH {S1}
TAHOE DIESEL
TAHOE OG
TAHOE OG * GREEN CRACK X ALIEN KUSH {F2}
TAHOE OG {LEMONHEAD PHENO}
TAHOE OG {PURPLE PHENO}
TAHOE OG KUSH
TAHOE WHITE
TIGERS MILK
TRAINWRECK * OG KUSH {BX1}
TRE STARDAWG / SKYWALKER OG * SFV BX2
TRE STRARDAWG * SFV BX2
TRIPLE OG
TRIPLE OG * CHEMO
TRIPLE OG * MAGIC MERLIN {BX1}
TRIPLE OG * MAGIC MERLIN {BX2}
TWISTED APE
TWISTEDER PURPLE OG
TWITTER OG
ULTIMATE Chemdog 08 X RASKAL OG * CHERRY CAKE #2
VERRY BERRY KUSH {F2}
WHITE * BUBBA 98
WHITE * HERI J OG
WHITE BUBBA
WHITE D #1 * HERI J OG
WHITE D #2 * HERI J OG
WHITE FUGU KUSH
WHITE MASTER KUSH * HERI J OG
WHITE MASTER KUSH * UNDERDAWG #1
WHITE OG #1
WHITE/BUBBA * SUPER SILVER SOUR DIESEL HAZE
WIFI * GREEN CRACK X ALIEN KUSH {F2}
WIFI * HERI J OG
WIFI {S1}
WONDER KUSH
WONDER KUSH * COTTON CANDY

YES SIR!!
you are the fuckin man jaws!

Budzillah

Budzillah

There are others like me out there! Great lists guys. Now I dont feel to bad for spending over 10k on my seed collection. Getting into the Alien now....mo money mo money! Lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
There are others like me out there! Great lists guys. Now I dont feel to bad for spending over 10k on my seed collection. Getting into the Alien now....mo money mo money! Lol

Thanks for stopping by. What are some of the highlights of your collection?

outwest

V

vierundzwanzig

I'm envious of everyone of you and can now tell my better half that I am WAY behind the power curve.
One question though. Outside of the random act of kindness and giving away GEMS doesn't it kill you to have let's say 20 banana kush seeds and no room? Or better yet. What type of rotation do you guys use as far as your strains go? I've been doing 4 new strains every 2 months and the crap aint easy.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm envious of everyone of you and can now tell my better half that I am WAY behind the power curve.
One question though. Outside of the random act of kindness and giving away GEMS doesn't it kill you to have let's say 20 banana kush seeds and no room? Or better yet. What type of rotation do you guys use as far as your strains go? I've been doing 4 new strains every 2 months and the crap aint easy.

I hear you. Collectors collect. I have 6 guitars. I can only play one at a time, but I have 6. I'd like to play all 6 at the same time, but I might break something. The problem is that your question follows a logical path. I'm a seed whore because I like to grow weed, and if I like to grow weed, it must kill me to not grow all those seeds lying around. Trust me I'd like to grow all the seeds I have and will continue to acquire, but that wouldn't make sense. I'm not making any sense. Wait, what was the question?

outwest

V

vierundzwanzig

The problem is that your question follows a logical path.
Nice way to put it. and thank you for answering. chaos in the fourth dimension is a multi strain grow correct? did you call it chaos because of a strain?
sorry if you mentioned it before ive lurked for some time and finally decided to try and interact with a few people.

JAWS

JAWS

hello ZIG:)
yes i started out growing 4-5-6 strains at a time and in this round i have i think 20 going so ya theres always room for more even if it meanes growing in two litter bottles, you cant get a lot of two litter bottles in a very small place....get 1 room two tents and a closet and you will surprise your self at what you can get done..
peace:)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Multi strain is the only way to go. How else do I stave off the mono effect??

I called that thread chaos because I'm running 5 strains, 3 of which were recently adopted, but they're rooted, so why not flower them??

JAWS - totally here you on the soda bottle thing. . . And the value of multiple small spaces.

outwest

Reactions: mal
V

vierundzwanzig

yessir!
JAWS - totally here you on the soda bottle thing. . . And the value of multiple small spaces.
that is the info i was fishing for. and look how i got it. a shark and a dolphin. thank you both in particular and everybody else as well.
i think i saw somebody use a pringles can JAWS probably.
@ JAWS outwest cgk can any of you give me a quick tips list of taking better pics with my fuji film a235 cam? ive got some interesting things going on in veg not sure what to make of it.

DSCF1126
JAWS

JAWS

hello ZIG:)
thank you much for your kind words and humm PRINGLES can thats cardboard so not sure how that would work out HAHAHA...

on the pic thing id love to help but as you can see by my pic taking im not very good at that myself and im no TEACHER of pic taking, i myself is always looking for photo tips....
peace brother;)

V

vierundzwanzig

how do you do? lol
you dont know how much you've helped already Jaws.
cleared my mind with the space requirements my plants would have needed in 2 and 5 gallon pots. now im planning 20 or 30 clones flipped early instead of four or five bushes. thats an unknown kush cross thats gotten bigger than normal (organics at work).
man ive been at this since overgrow 97 ish and still cant take a pic. but im learning to take advice so i put that with all the helpful people here and surely somebody will have a tip or two.
thank you much for your kind words and humm PRINGLES can thats cardboard so not sure how that would work out HAHAHA...
im always medicated and whoever did it was too lol
take it easy partner

DSCF1179
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yessir!

that is the info i was fishing for. and look how i got it. a shark and a dolphin. thank you both in particular and everybody else as well.
i think i saw somebody use a pringles can JAWS probably.
@ JAWS outwest cgk can any of you give me a quick tips list of taking better pics with my fuji film a235 cam? ive got some interesting things going on in veg not sure what to make of it.

Use a tripod, even a cheap on is better than none. You can use the timer for 2 seconds so you don't have to bump the camera when shooting. If you are under HPS use the tungsten settings for white balance. Make sure macro mode is on for closeups. This is obvious stuff. Not familiar with your camera's capabilities, but hope that helps.

I really like the concept of a super dense all top SOG. Your either maintaining plant growth with a SCROG, or watering a lot of plants with a SOG. I like moving the plants around, which is difficult with a SCROG, so SOG is for me. :)

outwest

Top Bottom