Seed

• Thread starter Lpindicaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

My plants are about 15 days from harvest and I just found a seed in one of my female should I be worried about this or is this common on hybrid plants and I heard it could be from heat stress as well is this true ??

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well, if you're growing all female plants in there, (I'm assuming you are or wouldn't be posting this), then it means something turned hermaphrodite on you, spread some male pollen, and now you have seeds. Hopefully there wasn't too much spread around and you don't have too many seeds but, obviously you have some.
Unfortunately, it's becoming common through poor breeding practices, people too anxious to pump seeds out quick and rake in the money instead of taking the time to stabilize these strains before they put them out.
Good luck.

Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

Well, if you're growing all female plants in there, (I'm assuming you are or wouldn't be posting this), then it means something turned hermaphrodite on you, spread some male pollen, and now you have seeds. Hopefully there wasn't too much spread around and you don't have too many seeds but, obviously you have some.
Unfortunately, it's becoming common through poor breeding practices, people too anxious to pump seeds out quick and rake in the money instead of taking the time to stabilize these strains before they put them out.
Good luck.
Thx a lot man I got all females but one seed only on one plant I checked the rest really good but should I remove it from room to be safe

Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

Thx a lot man I got all females but one seed only on one plant I checked the rest really good but should I remove it from room to be safe
The strain is rockstar it's a Indica Dom hybrid apparently clone only from what I know

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

If you're that close to harvest it's not gonna make any difference now, whatever damage there is is done.

drewski85

drewski85

Some of the better strains around came from accidental pollination (exam. GG4). Mayo is right, as long as you have only a few, I wouldn't sweat it. Just keep an eye on them if you pop the seeds from the bud.

Lpindicaman

Lpindicaman

Some of the better strains around came from accidental pollination (exam. GG4). Mayo is right, as long as you have only a few, I wouldn't sweat it. Just keep an eye on them if you pop the seeds from the bud.
Thx so much guys I'll sleep easier tonite now appreciate the info much respect guys

Latest posts

Top Bottom