Seeding Some Buckeye Purple

• Thread starter Bajocas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bajocas

Bajocas

A buddy of mine brought over 3 Buckeye Purple clones with the intent of creating some Fem seeds. This is my first go around with actually flowering indoors and with creating female pollen. I decided to have some fun and try some mainlining, manifolding, or whatever what I ended up doing is called. It's a mess but I will have some seeds! I added an extra LED light today and bunched the plants together a bit more. I'm using a 400w spectrum king and a 200w full spectrum LED.

Seeding some buckeye purple

Seeding some buckeye purple 2

Seeding some buckeye purple 3

I attacked this one with colloidal silver. Ugly looking but it worked. Admittedly my technique needs refining.
Seeding some buckeye purple 4

iKharon

iKharon

Nice training bro.. that one pic is sick.. how old is that spidered out mainliner?

Bajocas

Bajocas

Nice training bro.. that one pic is sick.. how old is that spidered out mainliner?

I got the clones February 18th. I kept them slow going while I read about making fem seeds then flip-flopped on my approach a few times and by the time I had a plan it was tall. I could've cut the branches shorter but I liked this look. I appreciate that you think it looks decent! Here they are first day after I re-potted. I mainlined the one far left, silver sprayed the small one, and left the big one alone.

Feb. 18th
IMG 2086

Bajocas

Bajocas

Not much different this week. The silver sprayed buds are forming the female pollen sacks so that's good.

IMG 2649

IMG 2649 2

The non-trained plant is flowering well but I'm wondering if it has enough time to form seeds to maturity.

IMG 2653

My Frankenstein plant is doing well. I think the timing of pollen to flowering will be good.

IMG 2657

IMG 2654

IMG 2664

Bajocas

Bajocas

The female pollen project is working well. I've seen the pollen flowers open and done some direct pollinating by hand. I've seen the pistils wrinkling up so I'll take that as a good sign.

IMG 2722

IMG 2721

Latest posts

Top Bottom