Seedism

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

I've been looking at Seedism seeds, they are listed on the attitude seed bank, which is supposed to be legit right?

Well when I go to the main seedism website

http://www.seedism.com

They obviously do not affiliate with thcfarmer but have it listed.

What is appalling? Is that they list wwwemeryseeds.com

http://www.seedism.com/retailers.html

wwwemeryseeds.com is a fake and rip off of the past official emery seeds website. Jody and Mark have pointed this out on the Cannabis Culture forums, they even copy their old website format. Colors and all.

What the fuck is going on? :fubar:mad0233:

Dr. Chronic carries Seedism, but they also carry Nirvana seeds, which ripped of the guys at DNA genetics.

Is EVERYBODY dirty nowadays? WTF.

C

coldnorth

been looking at some of there seeds, any input on quality anyone or not to count on ?

amsterdammer

amsterdammer

Hi guys.

The seedism website has been made a long time ago and our web-guy placed the list of seedism retailers on the site.
Which is a nice thing to do, I had many retailers reacting very positive about this list.
I am still working on the new site and WILL monitor every written word.

I must appoligize for not having actually re-read this list a few times to update any changes.
I only sell seedism seeds through our UK distributor PureSativa, I have not yet called him to find out if/when he sold ISM to emeryseeds.
Later today i will know if he does/did or not, and will post that info on this forum.

Until then I keep a respectable distance from this discussion.

I respect your feelings here though, I personally spend a lot of time designing stuff for seedism and if someone simply copy's and paste's your designs for their personall gain there is a certain level of irritation.

Speak to you later.

Peace
Amsterdammer.

K

kill-9

I know it's not my place to say, but I think breeders should demand that whoever they sell the seeds to cannot resell them, to avoid any accusations that may tarnish your reputation.

D

DaddyzCrazy

Their line up looks stelar.

I especially dig the BLZ Bud. Wicked looking bud but, prices are insane!!!!

R

ReelBusy1

I know it's not my place to say, but I think breeders should demand that whoever they sell the seeds to cannot resell them, to avoid any accusations that may tarnish your reputation.

that's a hard thing to require and enforce isn't it?

O

Oatmeleon

I bought seedism seed's ultimate indica package and grew out their taste bud which was great but not indica dominant at all. Late flowerer outdoors but exceptional smoke. Citral hashplants all turned out male which sucks because they were great plants. Super glue all turned male except for the seedling i just popped (sex to be determined)...I grew one of the blue berries outdoors and it was a runt that didnt yield shit...The rest of the blue berry seeds did not germinate at all in a recent run...

Thats my seedism experience in a nutshell lol...
Oat

Top Bottom