Seedlind problem.

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Bit of calcium deficiency on lesv few brown dots.
And leave tips drooping over abit what causing this.

Seedlind problem
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey brettdawg , they look a bit overwatered , and the mix looks a little heavy on the perlite , is ythat just a "top" dressing , or do you use an awful lot of perlite ? Perlite drains too fast in that amount , so maybe you are watering too often ?
Or its hard to tell when to water because the perlite is hiding the visual signs of overwatering.....

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Hey brettdawg , they look a bit overwatered , and the mix looks a little heavy on the perlite , is ythat just a "top" dressing , or do you use an awful lot of perlite ? Perlite drains too fast in that amount , so maybe you are watering too often ?
Or its hard to tell when to water because the perlite is hiding the visual signs of overwatering.....
I water when feels light mate and only a tad.perlite on tip and tiny it on bottom
Yday all leaves were fine. All I did was turn light off an foliar spray.
All leaves were pointing up to skynlooking very happy.
I'm thinking its getting to cold in the nyt

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I cud pup again with no perlite on the top

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Excuse spelling. Predictive tex on fone. I've reported it just. Soil wasn't really that wet tbh.

Top Bottom