SEEDLING EATING WORMS!!!!!!????!!!!!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

This is the second time this has happened. What is this little worm that is eating my seedlings? This time it was a mix of two seedling soils I picked up at hardware store. Last time it was a miracle grow seedling soil.

This time, black gold, and I forget the other one. But both are seedlings soils. WTF????!!!!! Two survivors. A wild thailand, and a choc thai. All Durban poison did not make it. I don't what is my luck with Durban. Last pack was seeds of Africa. Only one opened. Was a girl. Got to smoke it, and that's it. Didn't get to keep it. And now, none of them made it!!!!!OMFG!!! Cannabiogen seeds too!
Does anyone know what these little worms are?

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

This is the second time this has happened. What is this little worm that is eating my seedlings? This time it was a mix of two seedling soils I picked up at hardware store. Last time it was a miracle grow seedling soil.
View attachment 969863
This time, black gold, and I forget the other one. But both are seedlings soils. WTF????!!!!! Two survivors. A wild thailand, and a choc thai. All Durban poison did not make it. I don't what is my luck with Durban. Last pack was seeds of Africa. Only one opened. Was a girl. Got to smoke it, and that's it. Didn't get to keep it. And now, none of them made it!!!!!OMFG!!! Cannabiogen seeds too!
Does anyone know what these little worms are?
I've had these when I used to be in soil they like the wet. You need to let your soil dry and they go away I never noticed them doing damage but your plants sitting in that much water will

shaganja

shaganja

I've had these when I used to be in soil they like the wet. You need to let your soil dry and they go away I never noticed them doing damage but your plants sitting in that much water will
I usually keep em wet until they sprout. So, I guess back to paper towel. Smh....

Top Bottom