Seedling Environment

• Thread starter Napata
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Napata

Napata

I have a make shift grow box with out any humidity settings. Getting a grow tent soon and wondered can I grow optimally with the seedlings in the grow box first then getting moved to the tent with great humidity or should I just wait until the tent arrives for optimal results? (I just want the most out the yield, its Fugu Kush!)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have a make shift grow box with out any humidity settings. Getting a grow tent soon and wondered can I grow optimally with the seedlings in the grow box first then getting moved to the tent with great humidity or should I just wait until the tent arrives for optimal results? (I just want the most out the yield, its Fugu Kush!)
Seedlings don't need to be babied like that. And when they flop over, don't spend your day propping them up with toothpicks, they will right themselves, I promise.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Seedlings don't need to be babied like that. And when they flop over, don't spend your day propping them up with toothpicks, they will right themselves, I promise.

I think that is one of the biggest problems out there people just can't help not to touch and mess with a seedling from putting seeds in there mouth to crack to supporting it and touching it haha,,
There are some things you just leave alone and that is seedlings, she is a big girl and will take care of her end you just worry about making sure you have other end together lights , nutrients and proper soils

Napata

Napata

Definitely! Thanks for the quick response. Seamaiden you have given A plethora of info so kudos. But one more thing. Not to be a d$ck but, is there any quicker chat room or forum with a chat room that gives quicker response with teachers such as yourself?

Napata

Napata

I think that is one of the biggest problems out there people just can't help not to touch and mess with a seedling from putting seeds in there mouth to crack to supporting it and touching it haha,,
There are some things you just leave alone and that is seedlings, she is a big girl and will take care of her end you just worry about making sure you have other end together lights , nutrients and proper soils
In their mouth?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Definitely! Thanks for the quick response. Seamaiden you have given A plethora of info so kudos. But one more thing. Not to be a d$ck but, is there any quicker chat room or forum with a chat room that gives quicker response with teachers such as yourself?
If there is one, I am not familiar with it. If mIRC still exists there may be a specific chat room.

I log on in the mornings when I'm at home, less often when traveling as I may or may not have a connection.

Top Bottom