Seedling Fertiliser Help plz thanks

• Thread starter Leo2024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Leo2024

Hi there, I bought 62 seeds for $50 dollars after every possible germination method only 2x germinated and are growing good so far. I’m worried that for obvious reason these seeds are extremely old so might not naturally have the fertiliser needed to grow. I have read to start feeding fert after first two full leaves or noticing fertiliser deficiency. Would it hurt to start fertiliser them now at half strength. I purchased this bottle from Bunnings as I’m not looking to spend an arm and a leg just growing for fun. Can anyone let me know if this bottle will be ok and if I can start at half strength.

Seedling fertiliser help plz thanks
Seedling fertiliser help plz thanks 2
Seedling fertiliser help plz thanks 3
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Would it hurt to start fertiliser them now at half strength.
They're still young for nutrients. The first set of leaves, the cotyledons, provide nourishment while the plant is establishing itself. When those start to turn yellow is a signal that the plant is nearly ready to get nourishment from the soil.

I purchased this bottle from Bunnings as I’m not looking to spend an arm and a leg just growing for fun. Can anyone let me know if this bottle will be ok and if I can start at half strength.
I'm not sure. The NPK rating seems a bit off. I've heard tomato fertilizer is acceptable for cannabis, but I've never tried it.

Do use a half dose when you start.

Top Bottom