Seedling Grew First Leaves And Stopped

• Thread starter Erick31876
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ikkt

I like mutants and never kill them. Normally they get that part done on their own. But some grew out of it to become beautiful plants.

Looking forward to see how your little mutant does, hope she'll be strange but healthy!

Btw. if you have seed hulls sticking to the seedling don't try to pry them open or take them off!
A drop of water often works, softening the shell. Or a small piece of wet toilet paper for a couple hours when that's not enough.
I only had that problem when the rH was quite low, keep an eye on that when planting seed.

6gears1speed

6gears1speed

Put it under 12 12 to kick start it and if it sprouts put it back to veg. Never did that but it might work since it does have some green. 🤔

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
My mutant Malawi is developing in 3's. After stalling and being very sow (and now it is shaded), it now has 3 main shoots. The leaves have 3 lobes but they are still young. I might replant it for giggles and see what comes from it.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have had them. They took an extra week or two and then more normal leaves grew out the center. Eventually you couldnt tell anymore.

But that was my only experience. And it was a couple of seeds from the same pack.
I had one also, took several extra weeks but it grew into a beautiful white rhino X Mazar

Latest posts

Top Bottom