Seedling Help

• Thread starter Ohiocorpsman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ohiocorpsman

3week old sour grape, no nutes as of yet. Just noticed a brown spot on edge of some leaves. Not sure what is going on. I am a newbie to horticulture and don’t want to lose my baby. Especially since I can’t find any seeds or clones to practice with. You can just make out the brown spot on the second seration on the left leaf.

Seedling help
madgrower

madgrower

3week old sour grape, no nutes as of yet. Just noticed a brown spot on edge of some leaves. Not sure what is going on. I am a newbie to horticulture and don’t want to lose my baby. Especially since I can’t find any seeds or clones to practice with. You can just make out the brown spot on the second seration on the left leaf.
If you're talking about the two small ones don't sweat .The plant looks good

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Yeah. You got 90 days minimum before this little greenie is gonna be mature. Patience. Don't get all anxious quite yet. Lol. Looks fine. Keep it warm and slightly moist. Not soaked. Preferable watered from below. Let drain holes in cup wick water into root mass. Flood that tray 1/4" with clean h20. Let the roots search for water to promote root development. Just my suggestions.

P

PassTheJ

Your plant is mature 30 days after the seed breaks soil.. Mature = plant can transition to flower.

P

PassTheJ

Bro... I'm scared 4 you.. What if you get 2 brown spots!!!??

Seriously don't stress it. They look fine.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Your plant is mature 30 days after the seed breaks soil.. Mature = plant can transition to flower.
Yeah, technically mature. How long do you let your plants veg? LST or another type of training to help your plant during veg? It's taken about 90 days for me from cutting before 12/12 to have a plant pruned and shaped. I'm sure I could speed that up, but I'm lazy. Lol. Do you know if maturity rate is any different for clones? Seems maybe longer. Clone propogation vs seed germination.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Your seedling looks ok, a bit dry looking, if it were mine I would transplant to a bigger pot and start stress training, but thats me, Give it a bit of water, dont soak it but keep it moist, if possible water from bottom up.

P

PassTheJ

Yeah, technically mature. How long do you let your plants veg? LST or another type of training to help your plant during veg? It's taken about 90 days for me from cutting before 12/12 to have a plant pruned and shaped. I'm sure I could speed that up, but I'm lazy. Lol. Do you know if maturity rate is any different for clones? Seems maybe longer. Clone propogation vs seed germination.

Clones from flower need as much time to get normal as they are weeks into flowering. I keep my clones in a clone machine for 2 weeks. Then transplant into 5gl.

Top Bottom