Seedling in same tent as late flower

• Thread starter Nukesrt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

My plants are almost ready for harvest.. (in 2 weeks) .. I am basically attempting to save time, so here is my question; am i able to keep regular seedlings under the 12/12 lighting for about 1 week? to be a little more specific I was planning on germinating sometime in the next few days, probably pop by end of week and get planted and put into the same tent.. technically theyre considered seedlings for a few weeks right? anywho, if someone with experience has done this.. please enlighten me

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

8 solo cups wouldn't be much room...
Otherwise it wouldn't matter if you were growing 8 autos. Then you could just up the light. 1 week probably would be okay any way you put it.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

8 solo cups wouldn't be much room...
Otherwise it wouldn't matter if you were growing 8 autos. Then you could just up the light. 1 week probably would be okay any way you put it.
yea, hopefully i get 4 females.. doing 8 because you never know and even if i get all females i will probably give 4 away since i only have room for 4. to clarify, these are not autos, theyre regular seeds thats why im wondering if going 12/12 a week or 2 while still a seedling will affect it in the long run

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Seeds should be under 18-6 or 24hr , maybe use a desk lamp or leave closet light on , or a t5 seedling light pretty cheap
weak lights like that are fine? im not buying any lights... but might do the other options if no one is able to respond with their experience

growsince79

growsince79

yea, hopefully i get 4 females.. doing 8 because you never know and even if i get all females i will probably give 4 away since i only have room for 4. to clarify, these are not autos, theyre regular seeds thats why im wondering if going 12/12 a week or 2 while still a seedling will affect it in the long run
Depends on strain. A pure sativa loves 12-12 from seed. Most hybrids don't and will develop slow, so you're not really saving time. Better to start under 24-0 for 2 days then 18-6. At least take them out and put in window.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Depends on strain. A pure sativa loves 12-12 from seed. Most hybrids don't and will develop slow, so you're not really saving time. Better to start under 24-0 for 2 days then 18-6. At least take them out and put in window.
Ill probably just wait to pop them then. 🤪

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

i think my impatience is going to have me pop them soon... ill probably just keep them under the 12/12 lighting with the flowering and the rest of 6hrs under kitchen / morning lighting.
Kitchen or even bathroom light will work for the first week or two. A grow light at full power is too strong for sprouts.

growsince79

growsince79

Kitchen or even bathroom light will work for the first week or two. A grow light at full power is too strong for sprouts.
Kitchen or bathroom light will work if you figure out how to put the seedings 4 inches away.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Kitchen or bathroom light will work if you figure out how to put the seedings 4 inches away.
probably will put them right under stove light which is like 12in away but is bright. just started germinating. thanks all , hopefully all goes well.

Top Bottom