Light: Mars TS1000
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Current Pot Size:
Ventilation: 4” Exhaust Fan with Carbon Filter
Temperature: 81 F
Relative Humidity: 35%
Water has been PH'd to 6.5 - Watering every 2-3 days as needed
Nutrients: (None Yet)

(Sorry if this is not the right section for this) This is my second grow, the first was a Northern Lights Auto Flower and while I got a little over 8oz dry it was not in anyway quality. I made some changes like upgrading the lighting and switching over to FFOF Soil. Both plants are growing really well however the bottom leaves on both started getting yellow spots which has spread. The only noticeable environmental factor that seems off is the RH which is on the low side but I do not think it is low enough to cause damage but it is completely possible that I am wrong. I understand that plants take time to adjust however I would prefer to fix any issues I can prior to disaster. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Seedling leaves yellowing
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Strain: Bison Breath (Greenpoint Seeds)
Tent: 20”x20”x48”
Current Pot Size:

(Sorry if this is not the right section for this) This is my second grow, the first was a Northern Lights Auto Flower and while I got a little over 8oz dry it was not in anyway quality. I made some changes like upgrading the lighting and switching over to FFOF Soil. Both plants are growing really well however the bottom leaves on both started getting yellow spots which has spread. The only noticeable environmental factor that seems off is the RH which is on the low side but I do not think it is low enough to cause damage but it is completely possible that I am wrong. I understand that plants take time to adjust however I would prefer to fix any issues I can prior to disaster. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ocean forest needs 25% or more large perlite mixed in for better drainage. I think you are watering too often.

chemistry

chemistry

Looks like your PH is unstable, 6.2 would be my chosen, that way you can pick up the whole ph range that your young plant needs, and kick up your humidity.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Strain: Bison Breath (Greenpoint Seeds)
Tent: 20”x20”x48”
Current Pot Size:

Do you have drain holes in the bottom of those cups?

PS. You got 8 oz from an Autoflower on your first grow?

Jelimafish

Jelimafish

Do you have drain holes in the bottom of those cups?

PS. You got 8 oz from an Autoflower on your first grow?
Yes, they have drain holes, the roots are starting to poke out the bottom of the cups a bit so I imagine I should transplant soon.

Yea 8oz but only because I used too much Nitrogen in flower which caused a lot of Foxtailing so while it was heavy it was not ideal and I had a super cheap blurple and a COB, while it was enough to grow the trichome production was weak.

Jelimafish

Jelimafish

Looks like your PH is unstable, 6.2 would be my chosen, that way you can pick up the whole ph range that your young plant needs, and kick up your humidity.

Thanks! I will lower it a bit more and will get the humidity up to 50-60%

Jelimafish

Jelimafish

Ocean forest needs 25% or more large perlite mixed in for better drainage. I think you are watering too often.
Thanks! I read up about FFOF after they were in the cups so I am picking some perlite up so that when they are transplanted it gets better drainage/air.

Top Bottom