Seedling on day 10

• Thread starter ChonChosGrow_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChonChosGrow_

ChonChosGrow_

Hey guys! I got my seedling here that’s going on day 10, she’s a bit tall because i had her under a weak light for the first couple days until i switched it out. I water her 10-15ml every other day but should i be doing more?
Seedling on day 10
Seedling on day 10 2

Trixie

Trixie

Use your scales to weigh the plant before and after watering for the best water management. When the plant is dry write the weight on the top and after you, water write the water weight next to the dry weight. Its a little trouble but its way worth it to save every seed.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hey guys! I got my seedling here that’s going on day 10, she’s a bit tall because i had her under a weak light for the first couple days until i switched it out. I water her 10-15ml every other day but should i be doing more? View attachment 1327996View attachment 1327997
1. Welcome to THC Farmer.

2. You can start feeding it, lightly, at around 10-14 days.

There's no need to measure the water you give it. Also, the schedule of watering, in soil, is set by the plant, not you. When you water, make sure all the soil is wet, and let it freely drain. Then don't water again until nearly dry.

Using weight, as @Trixie said, is a good way to determine when you need to water. You also may want to read this now, rather than have someone tell you to read it after you've watered improperly: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/w...-size-shape-and-environment-affect-it.126852/

Latest posts

Top Bottom