Seedling/pre-flowers Growing Hella Slow

• Thread starter travism000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

travism000

Alright so I have two sets of seedlings, one set spouted a month ago and the other three weeks ago. They have shown barely any progress from what I should be expected and now I am at a loss. I just started the Nectar of the God's Zeus Magic and Gaia Mania with 5 ml per gallon as suggested with pH at 6.3. One grow has two 100 watt LED which I will soon replace with a 300, while the other has 300 Watt grow light. You can see that some look stretched but that was due to me not having enough lamps for the surface area at the time, but that has been solved. I just mixed in Grower's Recharge as well. The soil for the 1 gallon and solo cups are just Light Warrior, while the 3 gallons are a mix of Light Warrior, Ocean Forest, Mykos, Bone Meal, and a little perlite. Any advice?

Seedlingpre flowers growing hella slow
Seedlingpre flowers growing hella slow 2
iKharon

iKharon

Alright so I have two sets of seedlings, one set spouted a month ago and the other three weeks ago. They have shown barely any progress from what I should be expected and now I am at a loss. I just started the Nectar of the God's Zeus Magic and Gaia Mania with 5 ml per gallon as suggested with pH at 6.3. One grow has two 100 watt LED which I will soon replace with a 300, while the other has 300 Watt grow light. You can see that some look stretched but that was due to me not having enough lamps for the surface area at the time, but that has been solved. I just mixed in Grower's Recharge as well. The soil for the 1 gallon and solo cups are just Light Warrior, while the 3 gallons are a mix of Light Warrior, Ocean Forest, Mykos, Bone Meal, and a little perlite. Any advice?
Lower lights.. and why feeding so early? Soil should carry a much longer time. And I run NftG... Zeus Juice** Medusa Magic.. all I even use out of the beards lineup is Bloom Khaos and Herculean Harvest and Demeters Destiny and Aphrodite Extraction. Nothing else. Just me tho :)

Bannacis

Bannacis

Seedlings don't require much nutrients, and they do go thru a slow period at the beginning, but adding all those nutes so soon can cause problems too.
Pre flowers can take from 50 days or more to show, some strains way earlier. usually about 8 weeks though.
Have patients, easy on adding a bunch of nutes and stuff. let them grow, they don't need a lot.

T

travism000

Seedlings don't require much nutrients, and they do go thru a slow period at the beginning, but adding all those nutes so soon can cause problems too.
Pre flowers can take from 50 days or more to show, some strains way earlier. usually about 8 weeks though.
Have patients, easy on adding a bunch of nutes and stuff. let them grow, they don't need a lot.
Shit, I meant pre-veg instead of pre-flower haha. I added notes because I felt I was in the pre-veg stage and Nectar of the Gods recommends starting at seedling so I decided to wait a little because they don't need much at seedling. So my growth isn't stunted considering the time frame? I've seen other grows and at this point they are much bigger.

Top Bottom