seedling predictions

• Thread starter fletchman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fletchman

Say you have a half dozen feminized seedlings out of the same pack a few inches tall,

Was wondering if there is one of them that really stands out, and looks better than the rest. What are the odds of that one being the best when all said and done?

I realize you need to grow them all out to see yield and potency.

Just seeing if the the strongest best looking plant when little, ends up being on top the whole ride?

420king-MASSES

It really and truly depends on to many enviormental factors from style of grow to individual plant health and care each plant gets it really depends i know in one of my kings kush runs the biggest and hardiest plants had huge nuggets that where not as dense and compact as its sisters it all depends maaaaaan

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm very harsh with seedlings. soem people have told me even a runt can be good. but id rather keep a plant that kicks ass its whole life. so if one shines right out the gate pay attention to it. thats how i lable my seedlings they dont even get an identy until 4-5 weeks in. the best one i think gets labeled A then the next best gets labeled B and so on down the line. then i sort threw the males and females. so if i pop say 10 subcool dairy queen. and end up with 5 females and 5 males chances are only 2-3 of the females will even make it to flower. the only way i would keep a runt is if the breeder told me to look for the runt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom