Seedling Problems (Yellow leaves and Lights)

• Thread starter constantine_greece
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
constantine_greece

constantine_greece

Hey people!
I'm facing a problem (check out the pics). I germinate them inside and once they became seedlings I took em outside and this started happening. Now I placed them inside with a T5 LED lamp. Any ideas why my leaves are yellow? And please tell me if I'm doing ok with the T5 lamp now. Thanks!!

Seedling problems yellow leaves and lights
Seedling problems yellow leaves and lights 2
Seedling problems yellow leaves and lights 3
Seedling problems yellow leaves and lights 4
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You may have given them 2 much sunlight, allso those black pots get really hot out in the sun.

constantine_greece

constantine_greece

Oh ok! So, do you think it's better to let them stay a little bit indoors with the T5 LED lamp?

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

You need to harden them off when you bring them outside. Basically slowly work them up to the sun. Like put then out for 1 hour, next day 2 hours etc. Then by the end of the week they are ready for full sun. Or you can do it by putting them into the shade for a few days, then partial sub for a few then almost full sun then full sun. Lots of videos of it on youtube. This is for all plants started inside not just cannabis.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You need to harden them off when you bring them outside. Basically slowly work them up to the sun. Like put then out for 1 hour, next day 2 hours etc. Then by the end of the week they are ready for full sun. Or you can do it by putting them into the shade for a few days, then partial sub for a few then almost full sun then full sun. Lots of videos of it on youtube. This is for all plants started inside not just cannabis.
This ^^^

basscaptain

basscaptain

well now you may as well get them back outside..... morning and eveing middle of the day in shade so put them by a tree table or anything if you can't move them during the day... like your at work....
you only need to do it for a few days

constantine_greece

constantine_greece

FUCK GUYSSSS!! The leaf is getting worst! I placed it in a 50-50 shade/sun window but look at it.

IMG 0449
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you see the two small round cotyledon leaves? as they start to yellow and die off that is when the nutrients that came within the seed are used up and it’s time to start feeding with a tiny tiny bit of nutrients.
LESS IS MORE!
damaged leaves don’t repair themselves, so you cannot push the plant to grow! it only causes problems!.
it’s all about the roots right now, not what’s happening above.
you got to gave patience and leave her alone.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

If you are worried about those tiny little round leaves, those just do that. But she does have some leaf miner damage and some thrip damage, I would spray her with something gentle, but often.

Top Bottom