Seedling Recovery From Nutrient Burn

• Thread starter KineRevival
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KineRevival

KineRevival

Alright folks
I made one of the biggest mistales in growing. I overfertilized my seedlings. A calculation error really. I blame the gorilla glue. I tried to flush them and drain properly. They do not look happy. Any idea how long for a recovery? I cant loose these genetics.
Ill post pics tonight.

Treveis

Treveis

Alright folks
I made one of the biggest mistales in growing. I overfertilized my seedlings. A calculation error really. I blame the gorilla glue. I tried to flush them and drain properly. They do not look happy. Any idea how long for a recovery? I cant loose these genetics.
Ill post pics tonight.
Check your ppm and ph on your drain off the next time you water if your ppm is over 1000 the. You need to flush your holding salt ph should be 5.5-6.5 please post pics so i can see

KineRevival

KineRevival

Alright well this is embarrassing. I never should have fed my seedlings this young. Facing other issues on my purple diesel. Grrrrrr. Mites?

IMG 2029
IMG 2028
IMG 2027
IMG 2030
IMG 2032
IMG 2021
S20170328 001
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Buy H2O2 from beauty supply in 30-40%. Then dilute 10:1 with pure water. Put in spray bottle and soak the undersides early in the day. Repeat every 3-5 days to kill any hatched eggs

KineRevival

KineRevival

Thank you. I haven't had an issue with bugs in a very long time. I accept one clone and, BAM.

KineRevival

KineRevival

I have troves of seed. These are one of a kind. Cant loose em. They are doing marginally better. I started some other seed as well. :)

KineRevival

KineRevival

Ill manage. I feel like an idiot for trying to feed my seedlings. Ugh.

Top Bottom