• Thread starter jsummit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jsummit

First time grower.
Indoor hydro.
Germinating seeds.
I moved my tap root to a rapid root medium and it grow in the dark, it looks like this: Is this normal?

Thanks!

Northernjpg
Seedlings have little burnt tip   help 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My eyes are terrible on this little phone. Is the seed shell stuck on still? If not how close are your lights and what are they

J

jsummit

Thanks for response!
I have included better picture on the one that is under light. Shell is off and under Aglex 600w COB LED lights at 39" above. Temp is 81 F,or 27.2 C.
Set for 18/5 on off hours. It has been like that about 24 hours.
Thanks!

IMG 1951
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for response!
I have included better picture on the one that is under light. Shell is off and under Aglex 600w COB LED lights at 39" above. Temp is 81 F,or 27.2 C.
Set for 18/5 on off hours. It has been like that about 24 hours.
Thanks!
Something is off hi/lo temps? Very vow humidity?

Can you turn down the wattage on that light? I kinda feel like to much light. My 600w led at about that distance is to much for a seedling. I have mine about the same distance running about 100 watts

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Give it a day then youll know for sure, thats if it isnt part of the seeds shell.

rogone

rogone

Mine also didnt open like this. And had "burned" tip. Give it a try. I can see its stuck together definitely not burned into herself.

J

jsummit

Thanks for all your replies! I have lights up as high as they can go. I'm going to drop some water on it and see if that will help and also move to other side of tent where the light won't be so bright. I have a set of 2 with only one on. It's about 34% humidity. I'm trying to bring that up with a few bowls of spring water.
Thanks for all your help!

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Thanks for all your replies! I have lights up as high as they can go. I'm going to drop some water on it and see if that will help and also move to other side of tent where the light won't be so bright. I have a set of 2 with only one on. It's about 34% humidity. I'm trying to bring that up with a few bowls of spring water.
Thanks for all your help!
Drop the heat a bit, humidity should rise.

Deke

Deke

It's either the membrane or the seed shell was on it too long. Take a pin and see if it comes apart.

J

jsummit

Thank you everyone for all your post! It seems that our 2 lovely seedlings are doing much better thanks to all of you for your your kind posts! I have attached a few photos! Thanks to my lovely wife who had the stead hand to slowly slide off the little burnt tip to allow the first set of Mary Jane's leaves to look for the bright sun light! This will be our first Sour Jack from Crop King seeds! The second photo is our first born Northern Hybrid! So Proud!

Latest posts

Top Bottom