Seedlings look sick

• Thread starter samewheel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
samewheel

samewheel

Hello everyone!

I really love the spirit of the community here and it was def. useful to take a peek on these threats for my first grow!
My first grow started 10 day ago when the plant popped it's head up.
7 Seeds (3 Strains: Silver Haze, GSC and Gorrila Glue)
Extractor Fan with Carbon Filter, ventilation fan, Tent 2m x 2m.
Lights: 2 x 600W LEDS (at the moment only one used - 24 inch above the plant) - it works 18h/day
Tap Water, water it when the contains get light (every 2 days), no nutrients in. PH 6,5
Soil Medium (but I will transplant into Canna Plus soil, waiting for the big pots to transplant the seedling)

I'm worried after I have noticed some sort of decoloration in the leaves of the three seedlings. My guess is that I burnt the seedlings after leaving the 600W LED 24/7 for 7 days. Then I switched to 18h/day for the next 3 days.

Anybody can tell what is the problem with the seedlings and what shall I do? Thank you, guys!

Seedlings look sick
Seedlings look sick 2
Seedlings look sick 3
Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hello everyone!

I really love the spirit of the community here and it was def. useful to take a peek on these threats for my first grow!
My first grow started 10 day ago when the plant popped it's head up.
7 Seeds (3 Strains: Silver Haze, GSC and Gorrila Glue)
Extractor Fan with Carbon Filter, ventilation fan, Tent 2m x 2m.
Lights: 2 x 600W LEDS (at the moment only one used - 24 inch above the plant) - it works 18h/day
Tap Water, water it when the contains get light (every 2 days), no nutrients in
Soil Medium (but I will transplant into Canna Plus soil, waiting for the big pots to transplant the seedling)

I'm worried after I have noticed some sort of decoloration in the leaves of the two seedlings. My guess is I burnt the seedling after leaving the 600W LED 24/7 for 7 days. Then I switched to 18h/day.

Anybody can tell what is the problem with the seedlings and what shall I do? Thank you, guys!
There looking ok a little to much light as you said are you planning to go into coco perlite mix having good drainage is a key to success keeping pots up of floor creat a air gap under them . Nice dry boots healthy roots .

Top Bottom