seedlings not growing

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

i have some strains that i started about 3 weeks ago all seam fine but not much new growth dont know what im doing wrong never had problems during seedling stage. im suing jungle grow soil i have used it before on all my other plants but never had problems like this. my water is at 7.0-7.6. not giving any nuts they just Little!!! any advice??oo im running torturekills lemon larry, larry gum, and his purple paki photos soon
peace
captin 420 out

growdamnit

growdamnit

check soil ph// set it to 6.7// grow set up pic will be a great help//
maybe theyr just slow starters.. give them time..

ttystikk

ttystikk

wow great help

Patience, grasshopper- if you don't like waiting, this might not be the right hobby for you...

For whatever reason, 'cannabis infirmary' seems to not get a lot of traffic- I think people are scared of it or something, lol

Now, getting down to brass tacks, there's a list in the top thread in this forum which asks a bunch of questions that helps all of us people who can't see your setup. Copy that list and post it here, along with your answers and very likely someone will be able to provide some insight.

im suing jungle grow soil

This could be your problem right here- I don't respond well to lawyers, either!
Kidding, bro- let's see that list and we'll get 'er figured out...

philly kush

philly kush

I popped some beans a few weeks ago which i havnt done in about a year as i just take cuttings from mom,which reminds me that patience and good enviroment is key for happy seedlings,they will b fine just let them do thier thing. Goodluck with the rest of the grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom