• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jokefox

Jokefox

Setup.
2x4x5.5 custom made tent.
2x marshydro 48 reflector led
1x circulation fan.
1x 150cfm exhaust with carbon filter and passive intake.
Coco coir with h&g nutes.

So ill start out by saying i do have a green thumb. but theres so many factors that are new to me right now

I have these three seedlings that i dont even know whats going on. someone wanna help me out?
Just let me know what you need to know. i think im pounding them with to much light. if i take the domes off they fall. i watered last night and they have not gotten bettter or worse

Seedlings
Jokefox

Jokefox

Its hard to see from the pics i guess. but the seedling leaves are curling under.

Jokefox

Jokefox

Better pics. sorry for the new posts. i dont know how to edit my original

20161111 123308
20161111 123316
20161111 123323
xavier7995

xavier7995

Still kind of hard to see, but are you talking about the leaves with the rounded edges rather that the pointy tipped ones? If so, don't sweat it. They are sort of like the leftover bit of umbilical chord on a newborn, looks funky and weird and falls off after a few weeks.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Kinda early to be putting seedling in a 5gal bucket. I would move them to a solo cup. It will take forever to get the coco to dry out. feed 1/8 -1/4 strength nutes for two or three weeks. As the plants grow you can bury them a little deeper to help support them.

Jokefox

Jokefox

The first set of leaves curled then the first set of fan leaves started coming threw but got cooked. yellow and brittle. i have no exp with leds

Top Bottom