seedlings

• Thread starter moyerjoey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moyerjoey

ok I germinated my seeds then put them in the ground a quarter inch deep before I put them in I watered the spots any way this was on the second my seeds still have not popped through the dirt yet im worried because it has rained moderately all day today and some of yesterday and expecting some showers tomorrow should they have already came through and can any one direct me to a link that would have a pic of a fresh sprouted plant

F

FastForward

I'm no outdoor grower, but I'm sure it's better to establish them inside then transplant outdoors when they've got a set of proper leaves....but I guess it depends on where you live....but that's the way I grow my outdoor non-canna stuff....germ and propagate indoors, then put out to flower...

R

ReelBusy1

ok I germinated my seeds then put them in the ground a quarter inch deep before I put them in I watered the spots any way this was on the second my seeds still have not popped through the dirt yet im worried because it has rained moderately all day today and some of yesterday and expecting some showers tomorrow should they have already came through and can any one direct me to a link that would have a pic of a fresh sprouted plant

couple of sprout pics here for you...

good luck.

M

moyerjoey

ok i put them in on the second still nothing are they dead

M

meltmelts

Some plants take longer than 5 days to come up. Don't give up hope quite yet. Fastforward is offering good advice for next time.Although, I do often start seeds ourdoors on my back porch in containers, and then transplant. Depending on your location, you can still probably plant for this season if nothing comes up in a few days.

M

moyerjoey

im on the east coast of usa near pa so i think it would be to late to start again

S

shroomyshroom

i do seeds all through out the year here in aust... in the colder months the do seem to take quite a while to come up... the best way to start em off would be to start em off in peat pellots and then take em to there final growing spot when they have at least a second set of leaves... but my self also do it your way...

Dizz1e

Dizz1e

I was about to help this guy out and then realized this thread is from 2009..... lol way to go grave digging T1420 :rofl

Top Bottom