Seednoevil Checking In!

• Thread starter SoloDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoloDolo

SoloDolo

Oh happy b...i too am a big fan of bodhis.I have his blessing to use his gogi og ancient og and a few others in my projects.I've already bred my strawberry gogi male to the illuminati stardawg cut and am running some ancient ogs now to find a good mom to hit with the gogi.I also have his bluelotus going for fun.that was made using djs bb cut and I've been asked not to sell anything made with djs work and just as bodhi,before me I won't out of respect for dj and the work he's done to help progress our community.but wait for the ancient x gogi and stardawg x gogi lines.Those I'm very excited about.sadly I lost my female gogi female cut in a move back in 2012 2013? So anyone who may know of where the f1s or even f2s could be acquired Lmk please.

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

Welcome to the farm, it's become my 'home away from home' (or, my home within home), too. Great group of people here and our admin isn't on some weird power trip, he just wants to get the best of the best on board so the seeds of love can be spread. We're glad you found your way over.
Thank you very much.you are one of the familiar faces I see here and am glad to have your approval/welcome.who would I want to speak with about getting a seed no evil section where I can have testers post runs and document my own work?I'd love to be able to consider the farm a place I can call home.we do not sell our work at this time.however I would love to send in freebies to be given away with orders,make donations for the server fund.anything I can do to help keep places like this around for the future.

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

Oh ya the evil thing is fine and the devil just be careful with the word GOD and Christianity but honestly I don't want to muck up your thread with negativity because Thcfarmer definitely has exponentially more positives then negatives,

Just stay away from
politics, abortion,religion, sexual orientation and any affiliation with secret societies

Basically stick to weed and think twice before you take ownership of the plant and

volunteer to clean up some horse stalls, we compost the horse shit next to the bull shit behind the chicken pens in the back over here ;^}
Haha Ya no problem there.i learned a long time ago that even explaining ones beliefs (we call them beliefs because they're able to change)can come off as preachy.while i respect everyone's right to think what they want I rarely intervene unless I see a good friend making very bad choices.

Ironically enough though just to prove a point I do believe in a higher power and feel guided into this line of work while pagan my partner and the one who was there when sne started does not share the same opinions on life and a higher power and were great friends.we should all be able to co exist regardless of opinions on things none of us really know anything about.

There you have it.that's about as in depth I'll get about things if not in private.Christians and Catholics and devil worshippers to athiests this should be a place where that is put on hold and not made public when two sides clash.it wastes time and energy we should all be using on something more positive regardless what you were taught as a child or believe as an adult.

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

It reminds me of the American dad where Stan makes a new best friend to find out he's an atheist then loses said friend trying to convert him to Christianity.Sad if you ask me.The problem is religion.that's why there are 39 some versions of Christianity we can't even get that right.There is nothing wrong with believing in something bigger than ourselves it's when we start killing the non believers and sailing to African jungles to tell them if they don't learn the word Jesus they are destined for an eternity in hell regardless of what type of person they were or what they stood for.people need to spend less time trying to save others and save their own damned selves and i don't mean damned to hell.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you very much.you are one of the familiar faces I see here and am glad to have your approval/welcome.who would I want to speak with about getting a seed no evil section where I can have testers post runs and document my own work?I'd love to be able to consider the farm a place I can call home.we do not sell our work at this time.however I would love to send in freebies to be given away with orders,make donations for the server fund.anything I can do to help keep places like this around for the future.
That would be our site admin, logic. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom