Seeds and Bud on airplanes???

• Thread starter smilez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smilez

Can anyone tell me any of their experiences with taking bud on planes or bringing seeds to and from other countries?

S

Stackin Paper

Depends where ya are and where ya going, if you're in the uk and you're staying in europe then fuck it brah, take as much as you think you can stash, if you're in the states then forget about it, well the bud anyways, seeds should be a doddle.

S

smilez

I'm in the states. If I were to take seeds from amsterdam to usa would it be cool? Would I have to hide it?

S

Stackin Paper

It would certainly not be cool, you need to stash that shit up properly in your luggage, get something that has corrugated card in it and try and squeeze the beans inbetween the 2 pieces of card, unless you can think of a better way but beans are so tiny its not hard to find a stash place.

S

Stackin Paper

Oh yeah have you got anything gouing on at your house cos this could lead to a warrant to search if they do find them god forbid.

S

smilez

i mean what if i just stashed them in a pack of peanuts or something. they wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Can drug sniffing dogs smell seeds? Do they x-ray your luggage or anything?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I can almost hear the latex snapping

T

the Rock

only safe way is up your a-hole speaking from expereience:mmm:inlove

N

N.Rockwool

Honestly.... I've taken bud in about an oz in a tupperware and checked it in my luggage from Laguardia to L.A. and I got it no problem... so... :cool

Norm

I

Inuit

Its not wise unless you are looking for an extended stay at the gray bar motel. Not saying it can't be done and I know people that have, but that was pre-home security too....

Best thing to do is take the train to Belgium and get them back to yourself in a box of souvenirs or something that you post back. Its not worth an international trafficing charge for some seeds. If you've got buds you're fucked.

Be safe

I

t.o.med

t.o.med

i agree if your travelling within the states your probaby ok but if your flying in from amsterdam the only safe way is up your ass. the seeds are no problem.

happyherb

happyherb

post the seeds to yourself/safe addy before you leave.HH. =]-~

C

cell

Honestly.... I've taken bud in about an oz in a tupperware and checked it in my luggage from Laguardia to L.A. and I got it no problem... so... :cool

Norm

Well I do know that international security is far more stern than domestic. :(

Top Bottom