Seeds and Clones in Michigan???

• Thread starter Pezo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pezo

Does anyone know what the legalities are for the transactions seeds in Michigan? I would like to know if its legal to sell or be compensated for seeds in Michigan.

If you could help me out with this it would be great!

thanks,

-Pezo

symbiote420

symbiote420

Another "grey" area, I was recently at the HTMCC in Detroit and I bought some Agent Orange and Ceres Seeds John Sinclair Viper fems right in front of the police, I dunno...it's fudged up how you have the rights to grow your own but they make it hard to get clones and seeds...Where the hell you're supposed to get plants/seeds from to grow then?

kooter840

kooter840

The way I understand it caregivers can accept "Donations" 4 there time and trouble....... but Idk give it a week Bill Schutte will have everything "fine tuned" again......he needs to go! patients are suffering because of him having a personal vengeance against people who prefer to live there life pain free and synthetic free!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
you best bet here is to meet some cool friends and get some genetics from there. lots of people give away crap but if you take the time to get to know a few cool people there are some really great genetics in MI, almost as much as CA. i know a bunch of people in MI that have killer shit, they just dont broadcast it or put it on craigs list for everyone to see. i know if you are looking for beans there are MM swap meets iv been to that you can get many different vendors seeds. just gotta get in touch with other Medical users locally and figure out where they meet. thats gonna be your best bet. best of luck on the hunt my friend ~SMF~

TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

you could also just find some people that would be down for trading seeds with you. from my understanding, that is perfectly fine.

Top Bottom