Seeds Are Forming.....

• Thread starter jmpnjackhash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

20170319 001641
I got too much knowledge 4 u lil guy....been doing this 2 long...u ran n2 one of the few true farmers on this site..& got calld on yur bullshit.show some pics..lets c who knows what.

fatawa

fatawa

@ soserthc1 u grow outdoor or indoor?i got pics of both mine...lets compare...

fatawa

fatawa

Wen someone givs a ol skool guy some true advice mayb u shud pipe down..let grown folks talk u kno..sit at the lil table like yur use to.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ha.actually im 1 of the only few true farmers on here..i have 700sq ft i crop..u??couple seeds can b devistating period.....thats beginer shit n i been doing this 12+ yrs...
Mhhhhhh little bit of ego with that statement. So if your the only 1 of the true farmers here with 12 years, what does that make me with 40 ???? One might say I wouldn't even take the time to converse with you right.

Come on brother we are all here to learn and not bash anothers skillz. Smoke some and be nice........

below frigid

below frigid

Wen someone givs a ol skool guy some true advice mayb u shud pipe down..let grown folks talk u kno..sit at the lil table like yur use to.[/QUOTE

Sounds like Fatawa who's been on the site for 10 days with 117 post is far to great and experienced grower for me so I wont say anything. Hope your giant 900 square foot grow turns out well. Soser we should crawl under a rock and be ashamed. We are in the presence of a truely great grower. Just ask him he will tell you.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
LMAO that was sort of funny. @soserthc1 aint no slouch in the garden by any stretch.

fatawa

fatawa

Sorry guys n apologize to guy i was directing it too @soserthc1...my bad i was drinking...i paid my dues bro in i kno what im talking bout.i def handeled it wrong in i do apologize for that..we all wanna direct r boy in the right direction n theres more then 1 ways to skin a cat.im just proactive but gave me no right to push as hard as i did. My bad brother..

fatawa

fatawa

I aint no slouch either.just cuz i didnt join this site recently dnt mean i hav lack of experience...nobody wants seeds exept those non-shalant hippy types.lol.mayb thats @soserthc1...i do this as my lively-hood...literaly my kids eat from this so beans n buds is "no bueno"..again sorry for being so strong tho

fatawa

fatawa

20170320 203546
On a better note heres some strawberry cough i just pulld..14zips one plant(i know cause of my hanging method)no seeds @soserthc1....ha

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

@fatawa takes a lot to catch yourself when your falling short. Good on you brother. Nothing wrong about being proud of making money and growing good meds. Glad your on the farm I'm sure we will all benefit from you being here. Share the knowledge you've gotten over time and be open to learning something new and you'll dig the experience.

fatawa

fatawa

Appreciate it.n yur right,we got 2 ears n one mouth so we listen twice as much as we speak...(old italian saying).i was way to strong and it is wat it is.my bad.but n my world i cant get my 225zip w/beans.mayb 150 at best n thats almost impossible..we all struggle to hav best trees money can grow,and nanners is not best anyone can do.flat out....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
tons of ego brother...i made 90k last yr cause of this....very cocky..but i do apologize for not letting u voice yur opinion...cause thats all this sight is is opinion..my bad
It's all good. :) I'll admit, it is hard to be a badazz grower and not have some ego........ Peace

jmpnjackhash

jmpnjackhash

They are at 6 wks now,no more seeds. Would a small red light on a heater be enough light to make em herm? The 3 plants with the seeds were closest to the heater.

IMG 20170329 190247
IMG 20170329 190311
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I searched the forums for an hour first,couldn't find the answer,so I have to ask
what is probably a dumb question to the experienced growers here.
I'm growing 6 fem plants,4 weeks into flower,tonight I spot seeds forming
on the middle buds on 2 plants,there are no seeds on the main colas.
Dumb question is,have these pollinated the whole garden at this stage
of being able to see the seeds forming? TIA

No dumb question buddy there seeds and not pollen sacs right??? If pollen sacs I would get rid emedietly if seeds means your got a herm in the mix check all plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom