Seeds are on the way to the bay!

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WILL_CLINTON

did the purpleberry bx seeds go out to stores yet ?
i checked with my usual guys (sensible seeds and attitude seed bank) and there site says " out of stock " ... whats the deal ?

K

kingbrown

Hey CV ! Good News... hoping many farmers and growers all around the planet enjoy this fact !! this wide restock should satisfy lots of people for sure !!! This time i will get the Purple Berry BX or my name is not Cyclol !:hunter::giggle

I was about to ask the same... !! "ECSD x Sour Diesel" or "ESCD x Sour Bubble"...
there is any chances to get those as freebies with this restock here @the Bay ? or did you sent one of those to some specific seedbank ?

Hey Kingbrown, did you ordered your 1st pack of PurpleBerry BX @the 'tude ? :fighting0040:
However, I Highly recommend to grab some packs here @the Bay, If you're doing well, you sure will not be desapointed !! Thanks to CV, Thanks to Logic and to all the Farmers !:banana1sv6:

Peace

hey cyclol i ordered mine from here, anyways i wont be making any future cannaventure orders ever again i will just watch other peeps grows all the best

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
did the purpleberry bx seeds go out to stores yet ?
i checked with my usual guys (sensible seeds and attitude seed bank) and there site says " out of stock " ... whats the deal ?

Whats up fellas.. All seeds are in the mail and will be arriving THIS week.... Out of respect for logic, i really cant publicly speak about OTHER Vendors... But everyone will recieve the packages THIS week.. Monday to Wednesday.... Nobody has gotten the gear, and Nobody has sold out yet....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
How so is it better?

Its an opinion.. And Purple Berry Diesel is very nice.. PBD is Purple Berry x Sour Diesel (rez).... East Coast Royal Diesel is ECSD clone x Purple Berry BX.....The flowering times are about the same still..... The ECRD, has a little more purpling, with plants ranging from purple calyxes to a purple flowers.... The ECRD is a little tighter, as far as plant structure and flower structure....

The ECRD is JUST as SOUR , If not a little more sour than the PBD....Really, Both are very nice, and similar....

Keepers are VERY easy to find in a single pack of ECRD and PBD.... You cant go wrong with either...

Hope to see some of you guys today at the markets in Seattle...

Seeds will arrive at the farm the begining of this week.. Should be Monday, But Logic will let everyone know the deal... he's on top of it.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hi Cannaventure! This drop sounds amazing, especially the Purple Berry BX....I will be camping out, too! I got your Jazz Berry Jam in week 2 of flowering and it's such a bushy, stout plant with abundant flowering nodes....just beautiful. I didn't forget about the grow diaries, just waiting for my new camera. I also just had a baby so it's a little delayed at the moment. The Sour Double Kush is going into flowering this week, too. This strain is crazy! I've never seen so many nodes and branches.

I didn't do too well with the Grapefruit D-lite and Electric Larry Land....got some males and the female seedlings didn't make it. I prob neglected it when I was in the hospital for 5 days. But I didn't forget about you and really admire your work. Grow logs are coming soon! Thank you so much for bringing us so many great strains.

Thanks MHC.. Congrats on your new baby... Post pics when you can...And I agree.. Jazz Berry Jam is my baby...

Thanks for the support....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Mmmm Jazz Berry Jam....I can't wait to taste that :mmm

G

GMAN91959

Hello,
I'm new to this site but I've been following Cannaventure seeds on this site as of late.I'm really interested in your genetics and I'm wondering where and how I can purchase your beans.Can you help me out?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Seeds have landed and will be hitting the bay later today :)

Purple Berry BX
Jazz Berry Jam
Sin Diesel
Star Berry Indica
Sour Double Kush
East Coast Royal Diesel

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Seeds have landed and will be hitting the bay later today :)

Purple Berry BX
Jazz Berry Jam
Sin Diesel
Star Berry Indica
Sour Double Kush
East Coast Royal Diesel

Cool thanks for the heads up

I will find them here right????

Just wanna make sure im lookin in the right spot

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Seeds are getting listed now :harvest:

edit: everything is listed good luck all

G

GMAN91959

Hello,
I just picked 2-packs of the ECSD.Better hurry there are only 2-packs left
GMAN91959

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Bummer man! I got a pack of Sin Diesel. It is supposed to be a nice "up" strain. If it performs half as well as Black Afghan and Jazz Berry Jam, I think I will be in for a treat next summer!

T

TreFarmer

Hey logic, is "There an App for that?" lol
I snoozed and losed missed the Sin Diesel;(
I need a THCFarmer seed drop app... like a rooster crowing to wake my ass up!!
And you are right Logic (of course) I thought there was a banner at the top, many appologies!!

B

Blaze215

Purple Berry

Jazz Berry Jam

East Coast Royal Diesel -ECSD x Purple BErry BX

Haha....they are finally mine!

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning that just woke up to find that Santa brought him everything he asked for!

P

Pockets

yup yup i was on these since last night and got my pbbx. it was like being in a toy store with no one else but decided not to get the ecrd although its rare and limited its also 50% pb. i try not to bottleneck my genetics so you wont catch me buying 50 different hybrids of og for example and keeping half. oh well to each his/her own.

p.s.
i will be sick if it turns out to be some bomb exclusivness!

Latest posts

Top Bottom