seeds at Colorado MMJ clubs?

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jarofunk

Jarofunk

there is a state issued license one must obtain in order to produce seed of any kind. That's right. If you are making fucking pumpkin seeds the state wants to know about it. Not sure about MMED licensing for seeds

BudPatch

BudPatch

^Word^, my friend. It makes me cringe to see strains renamed after the mass transit bus line in Denver (RTD) or something like "Ski Patrol". What...when ya smoke it do you automatically get a whistle and a tendency to say "SLOW DOWN" to all yer friends?

Whose genetics were used? They don't tell ya that...they just try to establish a name in the cannabis world THEY made up...as if >>>they<<< created something outstanding by letting a couple of plants fuck. Reminds me of so many other "breeders" who have pee'd in the pool over the years using/capitalizing on the hard/extensive work of others.

hit the Farm. Support folks here. Screw the dispensaries..they are bad news for all of us.

s h

Sorry to make you cringe SH. We have clearly labeled genetics used on the site and have given credit to each seedbank/breeder involved with the genetics used. Selections were made to advance dominant and/or recessive traits and to create some new acclimatized polyhybrid seeds for the starving patient retail market in CO. Strains were tested prior to release for herm and other undesirable traits. The strains were named to give some love to CO and to vibe with the whole "transportation/train" thing. Certainly not expecting everyone to love it, just thought I'd defend the fort as I was here.

Mad love to the hardworking breeders at the farm, and to all of the cats that paved the way and shared the knowledge.

Peace
BP

K

kolah

I swear I'm going to blow a fucking gasket next time somebody claims it's the dispensaries that are only interested in profit. :)

We give away more meds in a month than most people have seen in a lifetime. There is not much profit in that so we should probably stop.

I have always been respectful of you and your business operations. I also posted (many times) in support of MMJ clubs and made a point to state that not ALL MMJ club owners are money grubbers who sell shitweed.

Therefore I don't think your blown head gasket was because of my statements.

Although I will stay true to my statement (and I think it is quite obvious) that MMC shops and the overabundance of the weed supply has lowered the price of marijuana here in CO. In fact almost all of the legal MMJ states have seen a huge drop in prices. And prices continue to fall.

My post was not meant to pick out and/or diss the MMJ shops and it was not targeted at you personally. If you do not know it already I do have very high regards for you and how you operate.

Melizzard

Melizzard

^Word^, my friend.
hit the Farm. Support folks here. Screw the dispensaries..they are bad news for all of us.

Word, indeed, my friend! Amen! The folks at the Farm have been so good to me. Generous, caring folks who care about the plant and care about the real relief it can give a hurting (in whichever way) person.

Thank you, you bunch of wonderful Farmers!! Thank you for loving that plant and growing way better meds than I could ever find in any dispensary cabinet. Thank you for trying to help me find munchy strains thank you for keeping me in yer prayers when times were really fucked. Thank you for caring ... Really caring.

Xxoo
Mel

P

PoopyCoopy

your not required to have any license to sell seeds,

If your a company like centennial seeds who has a seed labelers license, means that if the consumer finds your product to be shit they can sue you in civil court to recoup their money.

P

PoopyCoopy

"Every seed we offer for sale is germination certified and labeled in accordance with the Colorado Seed Act. The Centennial Seed Company is 100% locally owned and operated."

Thats the biggest difference right there. Importated seeds are sold as novelty's with no guarantee on germination

coloradochem

coloradochem

so saying i had proof, i could sew them for the 6 packs of seeds i wasted my money on lol

P

PoopyCoopy

if they did not meet the labeling on the packs you could sue the for up to $2500 in civil court i believe.

its more a truth in advertising thing.

I can't say I germ tested my seeds at 100% and then sell you them at 50% germ rate and not stand behind the product. If they where shitty germ and marked as such there is no harm/no foul.

S

SoCoMMJ

Although I will stay true to my statement (and I think it is quite obvious) that MMC shops and the overabundance of the weed supply has lowered the price of marijuana here in CO. In fact almost all of the legal MMJ states have seen a huge drop in prices. And prices continue to fall.

The businessman in me does not much like the falling prices.
The humanist thinks that it can't be bad for the prices to come down for the patients in need.

See my new thread called how to not make a million dollars in the weed business for details.

Top Bottom