Seeds for a newbie..

• Thread starter spider125
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spider125

So I'm about to start my first grow. A tent with a 600 hps air cool hood. Bubble buckets. I was wanting some opinions, what would be the best bang for my buck on a set of decent seeds for a first timer? Something that is going to be forgiving, have a decent yield and still a good uplifting high, like giggly high. Any ideas would be awesome! Links would be sweet too. Don't know if this is allowed or not so if not just delete this. Thanks everyone!

S

spider125

Not yet. I got some bag seeds for so pretty good stuff that was going around for the first couple runs until I get everything dialed in.

sky high

sky high

Spend a $100 + $35 for International postage and shipping here at the Farm for one of Logic's "2 for 1" fems.

20 fem seeds for $130...... you won't beat that anywhere else, IMO.

screw the bagseed. Go for it!

good luck

s h

Giddeon

Giddeon

^^^ Definately take advantage of this 2 for 1 fem deal if you are looking for genetics. I scored a pack of Avalanche and another of Chem Romance. Should be great crosses.

S

spider125

This will be y first indoor grow ina tent. I don't want to kill 130 bucks worth of seeds incase I mess something up. The seeds will be from here. Just wanting a strong stain that's forgiving. Some links to smoke reports and time for finish would help a lot. It is a hell of a deal too. Does the shipping come to kentucky? Anyone know?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Then get them for the next round.

Bagseed is a good start but a deal is a deal. Fems make your rookie grow life easier too.

sky high

sky high

Yes...the shipping includes KY.

My advice, FWIW..... buy these seeds. Plant some for your buckets.....and at the same time plant a couple more in dirt for moms/for a back up. >IF< you are gonna kill em the chances are higher you would do so in the bubble buckets rather than in soil. This way you will have a back up.

Bagseed is OK...but it can be the result of either a straight up crossing from a grow someone did from seed....or..more likely...the result of a hermie situation. Yes, they are cheap/free......but time is time..and >if< they herm on you 10 weeks in (4 veg, 6 flower for example)...ALL of that time/effort/electricity is a wasted effort.

logics deal...20 seeds for $135.... geez...20 plants for a bit more than the cost of a 1/4z?

NO brainer!

good luck whatever you do

s h

plantevil

plantevil

yeah dude just invest 100 dollars or so in some decent genetics. you can get seeds of high quality meds for pretty cheap that will be just as forgiving as some bagseed and it will be the fire.

S

spider125

I've grown out side before a few times just wanted to try my luckwith hydro. So which strain should I try? Like I said I want a giggly high cause my girl gets parinoid usuallly smoking. A smoke report or a grow log link would be awesome! Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom