• Thread starter Wolfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

Wolfeseeds.com for info
5 free seeds with order.
Free shipping worldwide
10 seeds per pack. Receive 15 seeds total for my Thanksgiving special.
This is gooey tang and killer tang outdoors this year. I highly recommend these genetics. $87.67 for a pack of 10 plus 5 additional freebies of top shelf. They finished a solid round in October this year again, were good producers, and super terpy with great strength. I know these are genetics people will enjoy. Have a great day growers.

4C94E17E 11F7 4608 9D13 9F4A6188F8EE
19DCAB22 A46D 447D A17C 6BE269A32B65
Last edited:
BadBud3

BadBud3

The law is the first thing to take into consideration. Before doing anything else, you'll want to double and triple check the laws in your area about which types of cannabis products you're allowed to purchase as well as any laws about growing weed at home. This is important because the legal status of both cannabis products and home-growing cannabis will in large part dictate where and how you buy your seeds. If you live in a state where it is legal to grow weed at home and there are not that many restrictions on home growing, then you'll likely be able to buy cannabis directly from your favorite licensed dispensary. In some cases, you may even have the option of buying from a brick-and-mortar retailer or an online retailer.
FUCK the law.

the rrock

the rrock

Wolfeseeds.com for info
5 free seeds with order.
Free shipping worldwide
10 seeds per pack. Receive 15 seeds total for my Thanksgiving special.
This is gooey tang and killer tang outdoors this year. I highly recommend these genetics. $87.67 for a pack of 10 plus 5 additional freebies of top shelf. They finished a solid round in October this year again, were good producers, and super terpy with great strength. I know these are genetics people will enjoy. Have a great day growers.
Are these female seeds,I see you state on seed description they have 80-90% female to male ratio.Never heard that before. What type of yield when grown indoors?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Are these female seeds,I see you state on seed description they have 80-90% female to male ratio.Never heard that before. What type of yield when grown indoors?
Seemed really odd to me also...

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

80-90% feminized seeds is feminized otherwise be regular seeds. Any seed bank makes the same claim on %of females

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
80-90% feminized seeds is feminized otherwise be regular seeds. Any seed bank makes the same claim on %of females
Thats a really poor percentage if they were making feminized seeds. Never had a male out of properly made feminized seeds in 15 yrs.

the rrock

the rrock

Which seed bank is that, most state 100%, I’ve grown oodles of fem seeds never got one single male

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I got 2 last summer in feminized seeds. If you think seedbanks offer 100% feminized. I’ll ask to see the proof. Every feminized seed bank states it’s a percentage never 100%. If your trolling just move on I’m too busy for you

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I got 2 last summer in feminized seeds. If you think seedbanks offer 100% feminized. I’ll ask to see the proof. Every feminized seed bank states it’s a percentage never 100%. If your trolling just move on I’m too busy for you
Trolling, lol. Like I said, I have never had a male in 15 yrs of growing mostly fems. I know there is a very rare chance you you will find a male if they are properly bred indoor in a filtered air area. Like 99.9% female.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Eh, the seeds are fire don’t buy them I don’t care anymore. They are already all over the place in Canada all over the US and in Australia. The people getting them will find out how good they are. The rest of you people who doubt they are legit can move on. Go buy elsewhere. Like I said they repeat dominate traits and I’ve been growing them for years. It’s like having clones in seed form. I don’t mind keeping them for myself or helping people who are truly interested. If you’re here to try to act like you know everything, please move on like I said you won’t know until you try them. I grow multiples of each strain this year and years prior and they all had repeat desired traits. Unlike these people who just sell anything mine have been tested for years. I have friends who will drive up from Colorado Springs and other towns just to get my gear. When they could buy from numerous dispensaries in Colorado. I’m not trying to advertise any longer, I don’t really care anymore if anyone buys them.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Thats a really poor percentage if they were making feminized seeds. Never had a male out of properly made feminized seeds in 15 yrs.
They are not feminized I’m tired of people asking how I made them. Don’t buy them I don’t care.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Keep doing you Wolfe! That indoor pic on the last post looks dank! Not sure what strain it is. I just did 40 of my c99 crosses expecting half to be males and 34 were females! So I get it.
Are you hashing all that outdoor weed?

Top Bottom