seeds from afganistan?

• Thread starter biggs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggs

One of my pals has got some mates working over in afganistan. i'm hopeing to be able to get them to get me some seeds while they are over there. i'm not really sure where the best place would be to source them from. so if anyone knows of the best places/areas over there i would be very greatfull. thanks.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

mazar i sharif i think but im not 100% i ve spoken to a guy thats over there and the weed production there at the moment is off the hook....huge fields everywhere...

B

biggs

thanks for the info Midnightgardener. going to have to do some if i can dig up some info on that area. cheers mate.

hubcap

hubcap

a jarhead friend of mine tells me "oh its not hard at all. want me to bring you back a few thousand?"

so, id imagine, its not too hard.
:p
(and yes, i told em to bring back as much as he, safely, could)

B

biggs

a jarhead friend of mine tells me "oh its not hard at all. want me to bring you back a few thousand?"

so, id imagine, its not too hard.
:p
(and yes, i told em to bring back as much as he, safely, could)

looks like you'll have plenty of seeds to fug about with. do you know where abouts he's getting the seeds from? could do with a few different places to get my pals to start searching for some.

happyherb

happyherb

nice problem to have :D ....are they smokers ? do they know good weed when they see it? get them to take some pic's ....they would be cool to go along with a hand full of seeds.HH. =]-~

Top Bottom