seeds from Iranian autoflower

• Thread starter primeform
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

primeform

I was hoping to make some seeds out of Dr Greenthumbs auto iranian strain. The problem is I have no idea what Im doing when i comes to breeding. Then you add in the feminized seeds and auto flowering characteristic and it seems a bit complicated. Someone walk me through this. Do i simply spray one plant with CS and leave it in the same room with the others? Someone with experience with this point me in the right direction?

homebrew420

homebrew420

jst make sure what ever male you want to pollinate the Iranian is in flower around the same time. Or just collect pollen and dust her at your leisure. If the male is in flower at the same time you really just have to get them close to ensure a good pollination. Throw a bag over the main cola or what ever you don't want for seed, works pretty good but not fool-proof.

Hope this helps, there are a few pollen collection threads here at the farm. Easiest is in an envelope, inside a sealed container in the freezer.

Good luck, what are you thinking you are going to be using to cross Iranian with.

Peace

P

primeform

I dont want a cross because that takes away its auto flower characteristic. I was hoping to self cross her with a one of the females that I force male flowers on from colloidal silver.

P

primeform

anyone with experience making seeds from a feminized auto flower strain?

dextr0

dextr0

Prime, I would ask a breeder like tommy from sweet seeds.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I would let the reversed female pollinate multiple females, and then pull seed from the best females for the next grow. Thats just my opinion, keep in mind Ive never made fem seeds and have no experience in this department.

P

primeform

thanks torturekill. do you have an opinion on best way to reverse on? which one would should i pick to reverse? Should I stress test them or with s1s does it matter at that point?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive pondered fem seeds in the past, but decided against it. Id recommend Colloidal Silver. Theres plans all over to make your own generator

P

primeform

Im not a fan of feminized seeds buts thats the only way to get this strain from Dr Greenthumb. Just trying to duplicate some seeds so I dont have to keep payin the guy and arm and a leg ya know?

Top Bottom