Seeds from thcbay

• Thread starter Cuervo Porrelli
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

I'm getting ready to buy seeds from the thcbay but i dont know enough info about what im actually getting. can you let me know what the order will include. I'm looking to buy Sour Dbl kush + Dbl White Cheese. Are they regular seeds, do they come with extra free seeds?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I here the Alien Genetics are on point but honestly i dont here or read any bad stuff about any of the stuff of thcbay thats were everyone has told me to go....

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
that address wouldnt b there if it wasnt safe bro....and as far as freebies....cmon now if you ask for a freebie ,,should you get one lol ..the bay is legit

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

I'm looking into the White Widow crossed with a haze strain. That should b sick come harvest time. I'll post a diary about the grow once i get it going. ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Same here i have not heard any bad info on them yet i have not heard any good info on them. I would really stay away from fem seeds tho as they bring nothing good to the table. I think fem seeds to have a place in the world (in the garbage can) lol. If you are a new grower i would stick with reg seeds and find a good keeper mom.
just rember buddy that some breeders only offer fems in certain strains ;)....o_O thrash can...haha i wouldnt trow any ogr gear in the trash

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the only reason not to buy fems is if you plan on breeding with them...i have ran a bit of fems and had no problem
but whatever im not gonna get in a pissing match over seeds

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
btw...my avatar is CANNARADOS ATRAIN X SPACE QUEEN .... go tell him what you think of the way i grew out his gear....i bet you get a smooth fuck off you troll.. from him :D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
btw...my avatar is CANNARADOS ATRAIN X SPACE QUEEN .... go tell him what you think of the way i grew out his gear....i bet you get a smooth fuck off you troll.. from him :D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yep im out...i dont want a noob to think all fem seeds are trash...i run fems in every run

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
for the record...imo fems are for breeders to hold pure genetics

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yep ...auction on thcbay..alien fems...tell the guys that bought his fems they are trash..and see the response you get

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

I never knew the difference about fem or regular seeds until now. but i'll do the runs myself and see how they go..this is my first grow so whatever works for now. I'm a lucky guy so i'll b sure to have somewhat a good outcome of whatever i'm given.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I never knew the difference about fem or regular seeds until now. but i'll do the runs myself and see how they go..this is my first grow so whatever works for now. I'm a lucky guy so i'll b sure to have somewhat a good outcome of whatever i'm given.
just a heads up bro....i had a pissing match with a troll in your tread, and he got banned...so thats why there is so many post of just me left .

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I thought you were trolling yourself for a second!

outwest

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

Oh shit. nothing was going together for a minute...I thought i was being called a troll for something i said. haha

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Oh shit. nothing was going together for a minute...I thought i was being called a troll for something i said. haha
no dude you are no troll..get you some tight gear from the bay and run with it bro..my piont to all them posts was that all fems are not bad. like i said i run fems..from what i was told .. anything made with the white from ogr, is fem..and let me tell you bro his gear does not belong in the trash...it belongs in my garden :D then my lungs ;)....enjoy your shopping bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom