Wanted Seeds from us

• Thread starter jcfromsd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Take a look at Greenpoint Seeds, love their reverse auctions. Shop early early morning when there aren't many people watching the auction prices drop. I scooped up a 1/2 dozen packs this Spring and most packs were at 1/2 price or less.

J

jcfromsd

Take a look at Greenpoint Seeds, love their reverse auctions. Shop early early morning when there aren't many people watching the auction prices drop. I scooped up a 1/2 dozen packs this Spring and most packs were at 1/2 price or less.
Thx. That was a good one. Got some from reverse auction.

M

MilkynSour

I like Second City Genetics, the coupon code to bring $100 ordrrs to $60 is WEB40. The black label they have seems to be a favorite in the FaceBk group.

Pilted

Pilted

Last time I tried Nirvana shop, I registered before I purchased and then used the vouchers they offer you once registered. Now I wanna go back and do this again I don't have any vouchers? Idk if it's just for new customers or if they discontinued these, but I got 3 different strains, a total of 35 seeds for $59 including shipping. That was the best deal I have found.

Next go I'm try some from this site as long as then not overly expensive.

Pilted

Pilted

Last time I tried Nirvana shop, I registered before I purchased and then used the vouchers they offer you once registered. Now I wanna go back and do this again I don't have any vouchers? Idk if it's just for new customers or if they discontinued these, but I got 3 different strains, a total of 35 seeds for $59 including shipping. That was the best deal I have found.

Screenshot 20231115 103323

Screenshot 20231115 103350

M

MilkynSour

Then use FBG50 instead of WEB40 (50% off cart, fb group exclusive...shh) also WEB20 and FBG25 work. It might be lowercase.

B

beeern

Herbies USA Express is a good call or you can go with regular Herbies worldwide . they're quick too

V

Vanthcity

Herbies USA Express is a good call or you can go with regular Herbies worldwide . they're quick too
I was surprised with the list of seeds, at the USA shop it is different, but tried a few to say those are also pretty fine

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

AKbeanbrains has an awesome selection. Here are his strain lists. https://docs.google.com/document/d/14crnqTyaVg4IYPKKFVMEtjQmNhjH7-Qd7MJFqv6NRxU/edit
You have to email him at [email protected] to make a purchase. As he refuses to update his actual website.

Then there's AGseedco.com
Inkognytogenetics.com
Strainly.io is an awesome place to shop for unique seeds at great prices.

G

GreenNotYellow

Received seeds from Herbies recently, that was fast! Germinating now

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I'm guessing he meant humboldt seed co but humboldt CSI also has an excellent selection. Kinda steep prices but it's good stuff tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom