Sweet Cindy 99 - BOG seeds
Chemdog D x Bubba - Kryptonite seeds
Pre-98 Bubba Bx1 - Kryptonite seeds
Strawberry Diesel - Reservoir
Sour diesel IBL - R.
Unknown - Cali Connect
ULT CHEM SFV - unknow breeder
NYCD x L.T - unknow breeder

Anything you think might be worth a shot? Some seeds are pretty old.

H

happy b

Man theyr all good sounding strains but if i had to choosr 3 id pick sweet cindy sour d ibl(youv got a result with those) & the ult chem sfv.but the bubba bx and strawberry deisel will be good no doubt

O

owler

Tried quite a few of the strains on the list many years ago, glad to hear lots of bog praise as his genes really stood out. Sour bubble is an all time fav. Also remember an insanely tasty strawberry diesel but there were herm proplems with the diesel lines. I'll make sure to pass on some of the genes so you guys can do your thing!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Tried quite a few of the strains on the list many years ago, glad to hear lots of bog praise as his genes really stood out. Sour bubble is an all time fav. Also remember an insanely tasty strawberry diesel but there were herm proplems with the diesel lines. I'll make sure to pass on some of the genes so you guys can do your thing!
I would think the nycd x LT would be pretty freaking cool,the kryptonite gear too,actually all of it.haha

beaker

beaker

Man, I'd give my left nut for the Capt krypt gear....That is one hell of a gift.

Capt krypt was around when rascal and swerve first started up back some years ago......Thay all had similiar crosses and seemed at first to work togeather, not sure what happened.

I heard DNA's new lines are based off of captain krypts SFV line fwiw, some serious fn fire there for sure.

I think his old forum is still up on IC, not sure though, you might find some info there.

Goodluck!

B

M

motz

That is a solid lineup and don't part with any of it, Crack'em up, get er done

F

friend

I really enjoyed my times with stb diesel, their was a
really dank , rotten fruit pheno I wish I still had :banghead: it was
potent fire !
good luck hope you find a way :happy:

mack 10

mack 10

b post: 1503216 said:
Man, I'd give my left nut for the Capt krypt gear....That is one hell of a gift.

Capt krypt was around when rascal and swerve first started up back some years ago......Thay all had similiar crosses and seemed at first to work togeather, not sure what happened.

I heard DNA's new lines are based off of captain krypts SFV line fwiw, some serious fn fire there for sure.

I think his old forum is still up on IC, not sure though, you might find some info there.

Goodluck!

B
Back in the day they worked together.
Can't remember why but swerve and cript fell out. Swerve even posted capt cripts Addy online so he had to go low profile. Not good Mr Swerve!

O

owler

Just getting everything set up. Should be able to get things started in about a week. It's gonna be small, 4-5 at a time, but should be interesting to see what I can find. Also got a pack of sour bubble as it's an all time fav. Excited to get things started!

O

owler

All is set up and running. Under the lamp atm: 4x Sour Bubble, 2x ult chem sfv, 2x Chemdog D x bubba. I tried the sweet cindy's but none popped. I'll start a new thread once things become interesting.
Pz!

lemons

lemons

c99 and both the diesels sound cool. free is free! if it sucks, make hash with it.

O

owler

Plants doing well. Day 26 of veg. The bubba's look like pictures I see online. 3 pheno's in the sour bubbles, one super huge leaf pheno, two big leafed pheno's and one sativa-ish looking pheno. The ult chemdog's are taller then the rest, one is having problems not sure if it's heat or nutes but it's not doing too well. The other looks incredible, strongest smelling of the bunch.
Small problem; only have room for four 11L pots, but can't select female's until flower. Bad idea to transplant to the final pots as soon as the plants show sex?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'll never forget that pic of Swerve someone posted up of him holding his little nut sack with 2 fingers.
Best meme ever.

Top Bottom