HypnoToad

Hi everyone,

Seeds I Got:

Subcool 3D (THC Farm!)
Mosca Fly Pack (THC Farm!)
Gypsy Nirvana Auction Mix (SeedBay)
Gypsy Nirvana Breeder Mix (SeedBay)
Fritillary Seeds Pacific Mix (SeedBay)
Homegrown Fantaseeds Outdoor Mix (SeedBay)

Freebies from SeedBay:

Mr. Biggs (untested)
Res Chem DD x Sam's (OHxSK1)
(two males) x Violator Kush ???? (that's what the label actually says verbatim.)

and...

Sam the Skunkman's Original haze X Skunk 1

Not sure what that'll turn out like.

Freebies from the Farm:

AlienDawg F2 from Redeye...I hear these are really good.

Oh, and finally, once I put my money in the mail tomorrow I will be getting:

Subcool Pandoras Box (THC Farm!)
Skunk XXX from TH Seeds (THC Farm!)

What I want:

All Cali connection, Mosca, and Soma so Far. I'd also like to have all of the classics on hand (skunk, Afghani, haze, WW, Bubblegum, big bud...you get the idea) though I don't really plan on breeding.

So, what do you think? Any suggestions?

Peace HT

B

bobpeto

Hey man, that collection is a good start.......what is that like 10 diff strains, ya thats a an alright start.

I suggest growing some of them out, like aliendog. The rest sound alright, alot of mix packs eh, thats cool.

I got about, 90-100 different strains, so many I'll probabely never get to some of the strains....So my advise to you is start growing'em out man, mow threw the packs that ya have now, and buy the seeds for your next grow later, like caliconnect gear etc....

Goodluck

Bob

H

HypnoToad

Thanks bobpeto. One thing about the mystery packs is that I may be pleasantly surprised. And in the end, isn't all about finding that one special plant then cloning the shit out of it, or breeding it? BTW, do you keep a small sample of every pack you get, for the preservation of the genetics?

Peace,
HT

Latest posts

Top Bottom