Seeds in Amsterdam???

• Thread starter LBZ Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LBZ Farmer

Girlfriend is going to amsterdam.... what coffee shop if any sells seeds? Good seeds?

F

farmerjohn

Surprised no one has responded to this yet. I haven't had the pleasure of a trip to pot heaven, yet, but I do believe if you do a search online, you will find out the information you seek. If you know the name of the bar, search that. If not, search a general term like Amsterdam pot bars. I'm sure they will advertise what they are willing to sell. Have a good plan for getting the beans back to wherever they are going. Bummer, if the GF gets stopped @ customs with illicit material!

L

LBZ Farmer

Yeah... I am not going to have her carry anything back for damn sure.... But if a few seeds were mailed to me then that would be fine if they got nabbed... If your aren't cheating you aren't trying.

I am really suprised that no one has chimed in! I am guessing because no one has experience in this issue. ha ha

waayne

waayne

Everybody in the Dam seems to be selling seeds nowdays!
IE:Greenhouse,Barneys,Dampkring,etc.
Lots of seed shops as well IE:Sensi,Flying Dutchman,DNA,etc.
Good luck!
Amsterdam is a great place to chill! :damnhippie:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
flyingducthmen

Oudezijds Achterburgwal in the redlight district somthin like that you could just go to the cannabis college which is associated im sure they'll let you kno

please pick up haze mist /ohaze somthin special no sk BS

DNA shop

Sint Nicolaasstraat 41

la con ,recon ,purple wreck ,cole train all recommened

i wouldnt suggest buyin any barney seeds or green house ,i believe dampkring or another shop is authorized to sell MNS stock which has the original mother plants of the old GH nev and shanti days,derry of barneys is a theif and a liar

check The Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
Oudezijdsachterburgwal 148

dont buy no sensi seeds stock isnt the same bad germ rates reported

enjoy your stay the ducth are wonderful people somof the best ive met very helpful everyone speaks english soo DONT be afraid to ask questions

remember this is all IMO

best wishes

almost forgot do your research brotha ,goggle and i believer there is a smokers guide with up dates of the latest strain in the CS on the net

1luvbigherb

A

amstercal

I used the site below when I went. And I personally LOVED Barney's and had really good experiences with them. Although their original location is a great place, I really liked their Lounge just off the Rembrantplein. It was always less crowded and the budtenders were very cool.
I don't know which of their locations they sell seeds at, but if you don't mind a longer blooming sativa, try the Honey B. Possibly most delicious bud I've ever had, except my own of course. :-) Or the Blue Cheese. Wish I were going!

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/index.htm

Top Bottom