Seeds online

• Thread starter 707finisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707finisher

707finisher

I am a medical grower new to growing. I’m looking for heirloom genetics and cbd rich strains. Using a small grow tent, hoping to use one for moms and cloning and one for flowering eventually.

Here’s my first attempt to randomly buy a clone from a dispensary, it’s romie, they only had 2 for sale, I only bought one. It seems like a pretty legit strain. Have pruned it pretty heavily and it kept growing strong till it went full flower.
Seeds online
Seeds online 2

Keep in mind this was for fun not production, it’s just a fun bonus my bonsai is smokable lol! I bought this in August if I started earlier it would have been quite impressive I think.

The local dispensaries here don’t really have many options. So I am thinking online is the way to go, however, they all seem sketchy to me. This is where I need you guys!!!

Anyone with online buying experience, especially repeat customers, of this forum sees company, and any others please!!

BigCube

BigCube

I am a medical grower new to growing. I’m looking for heirloom genetics and cbd rich strains. Using a small grow tent, hoping to use one for moms and cloning and one for flowering eventually.

Here’s my first attempt to randomly buy a clone from a dispensary, it’s romie, they only had 2 for sale, I only bought one. It seems like a pretty legit strain. Have pruned it pretty heavily and it kept growing strong till it went full flower.
View attachment 895011View attachment 895012
Keep in mind this was for fun not production, it’s just a fun bonus my bonsai is smokable lol! I bought this in August if I started earlier it would have been quite impressive I think.

The local dispensaries here don’t really have many options. So I am thinking online is the way to go, however, they all seem sketchy to me. This is where I need you guys!!!

Anyone with online buying experience, especially repeat customers, of this forum sees company, and any others please!!

I live within a 20 minute drive of cropking seeds. I just walk in and buy them with cash lol. But they have a website and sell online, I would trust them. They usually give freebies too. At least they do for me 😀

Also Vancouver seed bank is 35 minutes away from me, I've also bought some there. They also sell online and I'd trust them too.

Those are the only 2 I've used, and only the actual store, not online.

krooked

krooked

View attachment 895011View attachment 895012

Check out the store here on the farm, not sure on your location but my last order came within a week. super quick transaction as well

707finisher

707finisher

Live in northern Cali, humboldt seed company is here, the dispensaries carry seeds by them and equilibrium and a couple other companies, but it’s all new crap I never heard of, a lot of the new gmo strains are really strong but they don’t feel as good, I noticed that Durban poison and jack herer both have pretty good natural cbd amounts. I have room for 8 small plants, I want to find my favorite 4 strains and have 4 moms from seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom