seeds or clones?

• Thread starter JAHGYDI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JAHGYDI

is there any place that has quality seeds or clones in san diego or northern san diego. would like to find something different than what buddys are growing and do not care to drive to la if i dont have to. thanks jah guide i...

R

Rolln J

these clubs all carry caliconnect gear:

Socal

Los Angeles
Green Angel of Malibu (GAM)
21355 Pacific Coast Highway, Unit #100, Malibu, Ca. 90265
Phone: (310) 317-6298
Hours: Mon. to Sat: 10a to 8p & Sun: 12p to 7p

Suite 215 (S215)
call for address
Phone: (818) 787-5215
Hours: Mon. to Fri: 10a - 9p, Sat: 11a - 9p & Sun: 11a to 6p

Westside's Finest Collective (WSFC)
Address: 11257 National Blvd, Suite 215 Los Angeles, Ca 90064,
Entrance and Parking in Back. Shared building with Internet Cafe
Phone: 310-619-3350
Hours: 11a to 10p, 7 days a week

LA Wonderland Caregivers (LAWC)
4410 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, Ca.
Phone: (323) 936-4410
Fax: (888) 569-3565
Hours: Mon to Sat: 10a to 9p & Sun: 12p to 9p

I know theres a few clubs that have swerves cuts as well - that list for seeds is off their website...

J

JAHGYDI

thanks i just might have to bite the bullet and take a drive up north

B

buddygreen

Rolin j would a person have a better chance at finding a keeper with seed or clone from cali connect?

R

Rolln J

Rolin j would a person have a better chance at finding a keeper with seed or clone from cali connect?

in a perfect world people would only sell clones from a keeper, but shit dont always go down like that...

if you are in cali (your location says midwest) and you can get to a club swerve endorses (like suite 215) I say go for it - otherwise get yourself some beans, Im sure theres a keeper (or 2-3) in every pack.

L

l33t

in a perfect world people would only sell clones from a keeper, but shit dont always go down like that...

Hi Rolln J

The great thing with seeds is you can do the selection work yourself and select according to YOUR criteria , not somebody elses ;)

I ve found many times what I d keep as a keeper is not what another person would , different people like different things

M

Mr.

massiveroots.org

Go to their website. They supposedly have high quality clones.

southstreets

southstreets

what dispenseries r ur packs at swereve??? south...

H

HNIC

if you want some cali connect seeds drive up to suite 215 in van nuys. i don't think they run out of cali connect seeds and their prices can't be beat. they are some cool ass peeps too. i'm from SD too and nuggetry was sold out (i had to go there to find that out since they don't tell you shit over the phone), so i called suite 215 and they told me what they had and even held whatever i wanted until i got there. i'm telling you, it's WORTH THE DRIVE.

FaderVader

FaderVader

san diego is stocked up.

nuggetry in san diego

Got connected there !_! thanx Swerve for hookin up down south

Nuggetry also has great clones form time to time, a bit up and down but keep an eye out ~_0

Latest posts

Top Bottom