seeds suck!

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SUPERBABY

growing with seeds suck!

First of all....KIDDING!!!

I have so much respect for you folks that get a seed and develop crops and see the plant through it's entire life cycle..period..

Hell, forget about the breeders that do amazing things and keep us all happy..those people are the stars of this game IMO...and I like the way I've seen some of them do business on these boards with customer issues...mad respect

I should have started by saying that I'm spoiled rotten in the Bay Area with all of the great strains of clones floating around...I've never had to grow from seed

Here's the thing though:
If I had to grow from seed, I would get a good strain, grow a mother and just clone off of momma forever...

if, for no other reason than to save money..from what I gather, seeds can be expensive

is that what you guys do? It seems like people are always getting seeds...

again....nuthin but respect for you fellow growers that do it with beans from start to finish...and the breeders doing awesome things .....for sure:)

S

Sway

within every pack of seeds there could be that new special pheno that turns into an elite.. seeds are where every great strain came from...california might be flooded with clones, but most of those clones are not what they are sold as. growing from seed is the only way you REALLY 100% know that what your growing is a pheno of that strain. unless the seeds are mismarked of coarse.

0MEGA

its fun popping seeds you never know what youll get and its probably even more fun chucking and making your own crosses and see how you can better your plant.

S

SUPERBABY

you guys make me want to order some crazy exotic strain that isn't available as a clone and rock it;)

A

afatsoweezer

I like doing both, popping beans and rooting clones. The challenge is why we do it in the first place and from there, it's everyone's game.

Just keep growing, eh?

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I like both...both have "advantages" for sure...you can find that diamond in the rough with seeds....and you can find a strain that was "gone" in clone form if someone has been holding on to it long enough ......:character0110:

Latest posts

Top Bottom