Seeds- the Male/Female Connection

• Thread starter AliasAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

I plan on picking up my first bag of beans in the upcoming months and im wondering what % of succesfully germenated seeds usually go on to be females vs what % become Males?

I know this will probably vary from breed to breed but Id like to just hear from people who are experienced and constantly popping fresh beans so I can plan about how Many seeds I need to pop in order to keep my tent more or less filled with females each grow around.

Thanx Fellow farmers.

--AO

purpleberry

purpleberry

How many times will a coin land on heads if you flip it 10 times? Odss or 50/50 but it will swing both ways when dealing with small numbers. Ive had seeds come out 90% male and also %90 female from the same batch of seeds. and i was throwing out 25 at a time. Whats screwed is i want males when i got females and females when i wanted males.

A

AliasAO

How many times will a coin land on heads if you flip it 10 times? Odss or 50/50 but it will swing both ways when dealing with small numbers. Ive had seeds come out 90% male and also %90 female from the same batch of seeds. and i was throwing out 25 at a time. Whats screwed is i want males when i got females and females when i wanted males.

haha.Shit thats what I figured but it sucks to be reassured.

At this current time Im only looking for mainly females with just a lucky 1 or 2 males with good traits for possible future crossing.

Have you picked up any beans off of any of the breeders on this site?

Thanx for the reply by the way.

A

A-Roe

I have had two successful purchases awaiting my chem99 now which would make three next up is the Pisces Genetics drop then Raskal's pending everything stay good with these guys

A

AliasAO

I have had two successful purchases awaiting my chem99 now which would make three next up is the Pisces Genetics drop then Raskal's pending everything stay good with these guys

Coo.im on board with you man, ive heard great things about the breeders here and i plan on grabing some beans from Logic, OGR and Mota in the next coming few months. Im just trying to see what the turn out will be regarding males to females ratio.

W

WolfDawg

If you just want all females, then pick up some feminized seeds, Logics company Divine has a couple of really nice selections right now and a buy one get one sale, check it out.

Both should be straight up fire, a pure chemdog and a sour diesel/chem.

Whatever you get, the Farm is really fast, usually ships the day they get your payment, then 5-7 days and you have some gems in your hand....then......:harvest:

A

AliasAO

If you just want all females, then pick up some feminized seeds, Logics company Divine has a couple of really nice selections right now and a buy one get one sale, check it out.

Both should be straight up fire, a pure chemdog and a sour diesel/chem.

Whatever you get, the Farm is really fast, usually ships the day they get your payment, then 5-7 days and you have some gems in your hand....then......:harvest:

Ill be picking up some beans pretty soon here but I kno what you mean about the feminized packs. Im being optimistic and hoping for only 1 or 2 males per pack that I can possible keep in a stable for later projects.

I was tempted already to grab some of that Chem romance or Chemdog's Sister.

Latest posts

Top Bottom