Seeds..what to do...

• Thread starter dextr0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

Ok I got a question and im just kinda thowing this out to see what kind of responses I get.

I have alot of seeds that I got from high grade cannabis that is sold in my town. I dont live in what some would call a legal state, so the seed game is almost nil here. The problem is when I get seeds its usually not in quantity. I find them in qs and usually it will be two, or three seeds. Sometimes one.

Ok well being as though im not a breeder (but of course would love to dabble in some breeding), know little on breeding, and even more dont have the space to do proper breeding; im thinking I should stay away from that. On the other hand though I dont want these genetics lost. So in short, what would you do with these seeds if they were yours? Its taken a long ass time to collect these, but now it seems I have little to do with them.

T

TreFarmer

Do u know any info on the genes? My first run on here consisted of some 30-40 bagseeds looking at the genes, found a Purple chunky pheno that has a heavy pepper overtone with concord grape finish, and a very "greasy" pheno that has an un mistakeable cherry wax smell, she has become "Cherry Crayon" seeded with her brother and retained in seed form;)
My personal Pre-98 Bubba/ Snow Cap I found 3 , a purple, a yielder and a goopy mess-- the scissors are useless with her. These I crossed to a prime brother and preserved, and actually made enough so I could start a test run someday;) All this plus 24 controlled breeding since April. Learning as I go, and saving and labeling every bean and keeping a finished sample for future reference!! It isn't tough, and I have only had about 6 accidental beans reported in 6 months:)
So breed baby breed!!! Preserve everything! I think the "Sensemillia Technique" is valueable for commercial but it almost whiped out landrace genetics and will continue to do so!

Top Bottom