Seeds? What's your favorite online, ship to USA bank?

• Thread starter ViolettaLiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

ViolettaLiz

I have seeds but, I'm going to order more. What are your favorite sites to order from?

I want to get some Pie Crust seeds next. They have them at Reeferman Seeds. I haven't tried that site previously. Has anyone bought from Reeferman?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I have seeds but, I'm going to order more. What are your favorite sites to order from?

I want to get some Pie Crust seeds next. They have them at Reeferman Seeds. I haven't tried that site previously. Has anyone bought from Reeferman?
avoid Reeferman Seeds at all costs, there is a big thread over at icmag about him not shipping out all the latest orders.

you could check out our supporters @Herbies_Seeds @OriginalSensibleSeeds and @SeedsmanSeeds

V

ViolettaLiz

avoid Reeferman Seeds at all costs, there is a big thread over at icmag about him not shipping out all the latest orders.

you could check out our supporters @Herbies_Seeds @OriginalSensibleSeeds and @SeedsmanSeeds
Thank you for that info!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I am currently growing seed supreme but I just bought from @SeedsmanSeeds and there's always @Trustfall I'm a little bummed about blimburn but ya live and ya learn.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Different people care about different things with seeds. I don't want to start a religious argument, but here's how I think about it. I want authentic genetics, and I want to support the breeders who create them. When I can, I buy directly from the breeder that created a strain I'm interested in. Alternatively, I'll buy from an authorized reseller. There's no intellectual property protection in cannabis genetics. Anyone can call a seed anything. Buyer beware.

There are a number of reputable seedbanks who have good breeder relationships and label their products honestly. I've had good experiences with North Atlantic. Quick fulfillment and shipping, they take plastic, and they work with several breeders I like.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I’ve used seedsmans and North Atlantic seed co. Multiple times each with no issues. I actually have one of each going now back one is seedsmans bubba kush and the front is nasc gorilla wreck x bfg.
35A84E10 CAAF 4925 9E38 A52DE43CCCED

Latest posts

Top Bottom