Seeds

• Thread starter Reid77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reid77

Reid77

Gonna be looking to purchase some seeds soon wondering what the best seeds are looking for a good indica strain. I grow just in soil in a 4x4 tent cmh lighting use dnf for nutrients. Thanks for any advice

TerriR

TerriR

I just got 9 Pound Hammer...it was recommended to me but I haven’t grown it. Anybody else like that one?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

...maybe I should have said “anybody think that one sux?” 😂
had a cross of nine pound hammer x blue dream few years ago,pretty good smoke ,not sure about the hammer but the blue dream is a gangly plant,almost impossible to train without pulling the weed whacker out hahahah.the blue dream ive grown alone and love the smoke really couldnt tell much difrence from the cross

TerriR

TerriR

AND...forgot..I got Reeferman’s Burning Bush a while ago, collecting, apparently...it sold out fast

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Gonna be looking to purchase some seeds soon wondering what the best seeds are looking for a good indica strain. I grow just in soil in a 4x4 tent cmh lighting use dnf for nutrients. Thanks for any advice

TerriR

TerriR

This is where to get Reeferman and CSI Humboldt...they have some good ones maybe we can get some strain recommendations...good Indica.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

AND...forgot..I got Reeferman’s Burning Bush a while ago, collecting, apparently...it sold out fast
make your own girl,quit paying high dollar for the seeds,easy and im glad to help you,pick out 4 of your favorite strains and go from there

TerriR

TerriR

whats that?maybe 4 hrs a night for last 20 years hahahah
I like indicas that put me out in 2 hits or 3. If I wake up before 7 hours, I take 2 more. Dark star is my current go-to for that but I like to have variety. @Reid77 is looking for suggestions and so am I. Has to be stuff we can find in our...um...local area.

TerriR

TerriR

If you can find OG LA Affie, it's a gem. 100% indica, one of the parents of LA Confidential.
wow that one sounds excellent! been discontinued but a few seeds are around. putting it on my wish list! thanks!

C

cannamed420

That's nice mate

C

Calvinn

Stay away from ugorg mate onceugorg got your money thats it that all they care about

Latest posts

Top Bottom